Add this product to
  • My former gear
  • My current gear
  • My wishlist
VSL (Vienna Symphonic Library) Vienna Dimension Strings
Images
1/9
VSL (Vienna Symphonic Library) Vienna Dimension Strings

Virtual strings ensemble from VSL (Vienna Symphonic Library)

Write a user review or Ask for a user review
Public price: $1,430 incl. VAT

Thread Comments about the news item: VSL Vienna Dimension Strings

• 2 replies
  • 2 participants
  • 2 followers
1 Comments about the news item: VSL Vienna Dimension Strings
The Vienna Symphonic Library team announces a new addition to their family of virtual orchestral Instrument Collections.

Read the news item

This thread was created automatically after the publishing of a news item for this product. Feel free to post your comments here!

Vienna Dimension Strings has better bow change legato, portamento and too much better legato scripts than Hollywood Strings! It has true espressivo and portamento that was not been truly implemented in Hollywood Strings. I'm a Hollywood Strings owner (diamond version), the color of the patch is superb and bow change legato is nice (except crossfade to portamento), but if you want to make cheap soundtracks without any harmony inside of each section!, going to buy Hollywood Strings.I have done side-by-side tracks in the same song using Vienna Dimension Strings and Hollywood Strings, and I like Vienna that has better legato performance. I do have the ability in Dimension Strings to change at will the level of vibrato by crossfading between non vibrato and vibrato patches. I'm incredibly happy about this new library.

Hesam Seyed Mousavi

[ Post last edited on 10/28/2012 at 03:48:51 ]

The main advantage of the Dimension Strings, is that I can playing brutally forced fortissimo sound with short articulations that is key feature in fundamental principles of modern orchestration.