VSL Vienna Choir
Vienna Symphonic Library has announced the release of Vienna Choir, a new Vienna Instrument that offers the human voice as a virtual instrument.
Vienna Choir provides a 25 GB vocal collection, offering the full range of the human voice with soprano, alto, tenor and bass ensembles. All voices were cast and assembled for the recording sessions at Vienna's Silent Stage, with each singer hand-selected from Austria's leading choirs.
Like all Vienna Instruments collections, Vienna Choir is a sample-based virtual instrument that supports native 32-bit and 64-bit processing on both Mac OS X (Intel) and Windows. It ships in the formats VST, RTAS (OS X, Windows XP/Vista/7) and AU (OS X) and also works stand-alone. Registered users are eligible to download the free mixing and host software Vienna Ensemble.
Vienna Choir is now available from the company's worldwide network of distributors and dealers as well as at the Vienna Symphonic Library web shop.
- Standard Library: €445 / $615
- Extended Library: €445 / $615
- Full Library: €890 / $1,230
Registered users of the Vienna Special Edition Bundle (Vienna Special Edition and Special Edition PLUS, both Standard and Extended Libraries) will receive a 50% discount when purchasing a Vienna Choir Extended Library through April 30, 2010.
Registered users of the Symphonic Cube (10 Standard Libraries) get the Vienna Choir Extended Library for free upon their purchase of the Standard Library during the introductory period.
Users of the Soprano Choir, which will remain available as a Single Instrument Download, benefit from an unlimited upgrade discount of €75 / $100 when purchasing the Vienna Choir Extended Library.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Maize Soft Releases Maize Sampler 2.0 Maizesoft has announced the release of version 2.0 of Maize Sampler, a cross-platform tool for sound developers to create sample-based virtual instruments - it's a stand-alone application for Windows and Mac OS X that enables you to create (generate / export) VST and Audio Unit instrument plug-ins.
- Soniqware Releases Plug-ins for Mac SoniqWare has announced that its range of VST effect plug-ins are now available for both Windows (XP, Vista & 7) and Mac OS X (10.5 & 10.6 Intel).
- Metric Halo Updates Mobile I/O Software Metric Halo announced the immediate availability of version 5.3 of MIO Console, Mobile I/O CoreAudio driver and Mobile I/O Firmware.