Zero-G Vocal Factory
Vocal Factory is designed to deliver three multi-format libraries in one – incorporating Vocal Forge and Vocal Foundry together with a new library, Vocal India.
Vocal Forge contains male and female MCs, sweet R+B singers, soul divas, dance and pop vocals recorded with accompanying harmonies. There are even Choral, Gothic and Opera styles plus a Vocal Toolbox packed with single vocal lines, scratches, effected vocals, grunts and breaths, human beatbox and percussion grooves and more.
Vocal Foundry includes vocals from pop, dance and urban singers and some folk and downtempo vocalists to produce a more leftfield approach. The Vocal Toolbox is loaded with gothic stacks, mashed vocals, retro human beatbox loops and opera to name but a few.
Vocal India is sourced from professional Indian singers. It contains both a classical section and a commercial section in a variety of styles and tempo. A tool for anyone looking to add a flavour to their productions.
- 3700 Acidized WAV files
- 860 Kontakt Instruments with Custom Interface
- 910 EXS24 and NN-XT Instruments
RRP: £99.95 / €115.95
Viewers of this article also read...
- SyncSing HD for the iPad This program came out on April, 3rd 2010 on App Store and iTunes and is designed for guitarists, singers, pianists and other musicians.
- Blue Cat Updates Dynamics & Protector Blue Cat Audio has released a new version of its dynamics processing audio plug-ins, Blue Cat's Dynamics and Blue Cat's Protector.
- AAS Updates Lounge Lizard EP-3 Applied Acoustics Systems releases the Lounge Lizard EP-3 v3.1.4 update for Windows.