Washburn launches the Time Traveler guitar Series
The Washburn Custom Shop introduced the Time Traveler Series, which includes limited aged guitars designed with Paul Stanley.
According to Washburn, guitar aging process is made so that each instrument has a unique look. The first model in the series is the PS2012R (Starfire Paul Stanley Signature), a limited edition with the following specifications:
- Mahogany body with raised center
- Set-in mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with 14" radius, 22 jumbo frets, split pearl and abalone Block inlays and aged white binding
- Scale length: 24.75"
- In line Grover tuners with 18:1 ratio
- Buzz Feiten tuning system
- 2 mini-humbucker Seymour Duncan SM-3 pickups with aged nickel covers
- 2 volume and 2 tone controls, 3-way pickup selector
- TonePros Tune-O-Matic bridge, custom aluminium tailpiece
- Aged nickel hardware
- Aged Nitrocellulose finish
- Available colors: Pelham Blue, Polaris White, Golden Mist and Cardinal Red
- Aged GC2012 hardshell included
Each guitar will ship with a certificate of authenticity. Visit www.washburn.com for further details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] New Washburn Paul Stanley Starfire guitar Kiss guitar player Paul Stanley signs a new Washburn PS10 Starfire guitar based on the PS12 model.
- [NAMM] Washburn Nuno Bettencourt EA20SNB Washburn Guitars and Nuno Bettencourt, introduce the EA20SNB Signature stage ready acoustic/electric guitar.
- [NAMM] Washburn Guitars brings back the Princess Washburn Guitars brings back an old friend with the re-release of the P4 Princess, one of Washburn's popular models from the '90s.