Download E-mu Proteus VX for free!
E-mu content on Audiofanzine :
- All E-mu products
- E-mu forums
- Proteus VX forums
- Write a review on Proteus VX!
Yep, that's right! As E-mu releases and launches their next generation Emulator X3 Streaming Sampling Synthesizer software, E-MU is also pleased to announce that they will be providing the full version of their Proteus VX Software Sound Module software which includes the enhanced v2.0.1 Proteus X Composer Bank (a special E-MU tweaked version of the Composer bank) that can be used in all versions of the Proteus X or Emulator X software.
Proteus VX is not copy protected or card locked like other versions of their instrument and sampling software, and can be used either as a VSTi or in stand alone mode. You can get to the free download the Proteus VX.
- Download and save the Proteus VX software to your PC (save to Desktop is ok)
- Unzip/extract the Proteus VX folder to your preferred folder on your PC. You may be able to just open the Proteus VX folder and subfolders without extracting.
- Open the Proteus VX Folder.
- Open the ProtVX Folder and double click the file: Setup (Setup.exe)
- Follow the install instructions and prompts. E-mu strongly suggests you let the installer use all the default folders for installing.
- For install problems, please contact E-mu through Tech Support
BY DOWNLOADING E-MU PROTEUS VX FREE, I AGREE THAT :
I AGREE WITH THE TERMS
DOWNLOAD E-MU PROTEUS VX NOW ! :-)
Download the manual of the Proteus VX
Note: E-mu gave Audiofanzine the written authorization to distribute this program. This program is the exact copy of the E-mu original software. No spyware, virus, or addition of any software, code or file.