[NAMM] Behringer iNuke NU4-6000
The iNuke NU4-6000 is a 6000-Watt 4-Channel Power Amplifier.
- 4 x 1500 Watts into 2 Ohms, 2 x 3000 Watts into 4 Ohms and weighs 12 lbs / 5.5 kg
- Class-D technology
- Switch-mode power supply
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for level setting
- 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors
- Twist-lock speaker connectors
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel
- “Back-to-front” ventilation system
Check out Behringer for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Sennheiser XSW Series Sennheiser introduced the new XS Wireless systems which are available in instrument pack, handheld, lavalier, and headworn mic units.
- [NAMM] Studiomaster XPX Launched Studiomaster launches a new PA series in both active and passive variants.
- [NAMM] Peavey Expansion Modules Peavey introduces new Expansion Modules for powered enclosures.