[NAMM] Korg revives the MS-20 in a Mini version
Along with the KingKORG VA Synth, the korg team will showcase at NAMM 2013 the MS-20 Mini monophonic analog synthesizer.
There had to be a revival for the Korg 50th anniversay, and the japanese brand chose the 1978 MS-20 synthesizer to continue the legacy. Korg explain that the same engineers who developped the first MS-20 faithfully reproduced the circuits in the MS-20 Mini, with a physical size reduced to 86% of the original size, but without changing the traditional and timeless look of the model.
- 2 VCO
- 2 VCA
- 2 VCF
- 2 Envelope generators
- 1 LFO
- Self-oscillating high pass / low pass filter with distortion
- External signal processor (ESP)
- Flexible patching system
- MIDI IN and USB port
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] The KingKORG has been unveiled German Korg.de website unveiled tonight the KingKORG synthesizer which will be presented at NAMM 2013.
- [NAMM] Roland CUBE Lite Monitor Roland introduces the CUBE Lite Monitor, a 2.1 monitoring system for instruments that includes an iOS interface.
- [NAMM] Here's the Moog Little Phatty Synth Moog Music confirms the rumors and introduces today the Little Phatty, a monophonic analogic synthesizer with a sub-oscillator for low-end grit.