Vavdo has released its first product: A1, a handmade USB control interface.
A1 is designed to allow simultaneous gestures from all your fingers. It is compatible with any software and hardware that receives serial, MIDI and OSC data.
- Potentiometers: 10bit-1024 steps, 100,000 lifecycles.
- Buttons: short stroke.
- LEDs: preprogrammed triple color LEDs for instant visual feedback.
- Microcontroller: vavdo-ctrl based in atmel avr.
- Automated and manual optical inspection following IPC610D Standard.
- Front Panel: 1.5mm Stainless Steel INOX.
- Wood Enclosure: Solid 22mm Melia (mahogany family: meliaceae).
- Wood Base: 4mm Birch plywood.
- Knobs: PA 6.
- Wood Varnish: colorless mat.
- Wood Finishing: Varnished & shanded like a musical instrument.
- Dimensions: 22 x 14 cm.
- Height: 2.7 cm (with knobs: 4.5 cm).
- Weight: 0.8 kg.
- Knobs diameter: 24 & 32 mm.
- Buttons diameter: 4 mm.
It costs €280.
Learn more on vavdo.com.