[NAMM] 1964 Closet Classic Stratocaster by Fender
The Fender Custom Shop celebrates the 1964 Stratocaster by recreating it as part of its Time Machine Series.
The specs of the 1964 Closet Classic Stratocaster debuted yesterday at NAMM 2014 are:
- Alder body with 3-Color Sunburst finish
- Early '60s Oval C-shaped maple neck
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Round-laminated rosewood fretboard with 21 vintage style frets and white dot inlays, 7.25" (184.1 mm) radius
- Micarta string nut
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Josephina Hand-Wound Single-Coil Strat pickups
- Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup) controls, plus 5-position blade switch
- Vintage-style Synchronized Tremolo bridge
- Nickel/Chrome hardware
- Vintage-style tuners
- 3-ply Mint Green pikcguard
- "L" Series neckplate
- Includes case, cable, strap, CruzTools Tool Kit, and Certificate of Authenticity
For more info go to www.fender.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] New Fender 1956 Heavy Relic Stratocaster Among the new Strats unveiled by Fender at NAMM 2014 is this 1956 Heavy Relic from the Time Machine Series.
- [NAMM] 60th Anniversary 1954 Heavy Relic Strat Fender introduced yesterday at the NAMM Show 2014 a 60th Anniversary model to honor the Stratocaster’s very first model year.
- [NAMM] Nile Rodgers Tribute Hitmaker Stratocaster Fender pays tribute to Nile Rodgers with a limited edition Strat that debuted yesterday at NAMM 2014.