Cort SFX10 - Natural user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- Good sound unplugged and plugged in (microphone and pre-amp Fishman prefix of very good quality)
- Overall Opinion
- Is comparable to a Yamaha!
volume, treble, bass, mid, brightness. A microphone (probably under the bridge.)
slightly rounded handle. it will try and test it.
crystalline, clean, beautiful
it has a good sound with microphones FISHMAN
- Overall Opinion
- 2 years
I struggled to tame ...
the bass string MI sizzles a little on the 1st and 2nd frets.
Yes, not bad ... takamine, taylor, seagull, ibanez.
Perhaps everything in life is a matter of taste and budget ... especially and 320/340 euros
DELMAS in Perpignan, we can not say anything .... must be to put a PICKGARD below the rosette
to protect the body from scratches from the hand rhythm.
what is certain is that in this price range, it is unbeatable at the moment.
It took me a while to get used to, because I found it a little hard to play.
but it's all in your head actually ... and when you love it does not count.
I am very satisfied because now it sounds not too bad in simple acoustic
even if the fund is not large. against it by a beautiful sound with electric or EAR ROLAND AC60. it also has a built-in tuner that we like it or not is handy for guys like me who hate to play out of tune and do not want to spend 3 hours to give out such a KORG tuner.
- Electro-acoustic guitar to cut pan-Korean spruce top with a beautiful mass with tight seams, credit Maple Pomel, a maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, the mechanical oil bath black.
The shape of the guitar is a little bastard, it draws on the large auditorium with a curved back style 1 / 2 box jazzyfiante ...
For electronics, we are dealing with a Fishman Prefix preamp over T (bass, parametric mid, treble, brilliance, notch, phase, volume and tuner), the microphone is a piezo Matrix. I would have preferred the version above, which combines electronics with micro piezo drum, but ...
No gig bag or flight ...
- The grip is immediately enjoyable, it is light as a feather, again with the strap attaches to the heel, no need to take the lead strap. The guitar is really well balanced.
The handle, then it's the top, a real highway, the frets are well polished, the polish is super soft, nothing n'accroche the cutaway nickel short, but happiness ...
This applies to the entire finish of the instrument is really perfect.
The guitar is just beautiful.
- At the sound, this instrument is very versatile. Acoustically, it has a very good spectral balance, with a slight penchant for mediums. The projection is more than satisfactory.
Personally I play mostly with a metal tab (picking, blues, gypsy ...), I just take a good old plectrum plastoc ', and I get crystal clear sound ideal for scanning.
By connecting the beast (in a console every beast eh, not with an amp j'm'embête electro ...) it was immediately amazed by the realism of the preamp. All at "noon" it sounds now, any corrections that are brought are immediately meaningful and effective. I just regret the lack of a microphone in the box that would have added more sound possibilities ...
- Overall Opinion
- I own this guitar for about two years, and I'm not ready to change it. I have tried many different models (in this price range ...) and voila, I flashed on it for its small hand medium that sings to me immediately to the ears ... Unpretentious little guitar that makes the job being asked and that's all bad ... I count him just to add a micro air in the box to complete the picture!
- Manufacturing Corenne high quality. Folk Guitar Jumbo shape. Natural Color or BBB (Bright Blue Burst). A prampli fishman ... I bought it in blue, looks great!
I put 9 because the small Intgr tuner is not so convenient as a. To the precision, it is necessary all the same a true tuner, but ... adpanne always
- The neck is super enjoyable, nothing wrong.
The pan shot really makes Access in acute, I think I do not buy a guitar without a cutaway.
- Then we attack the best of faade bte. This is a guitar that was in the belly. No need to scratch like a pig to the sound. I bought an Electro Acoustics in order to amplify it, but I only use my amps rarely trs. The sound is really gnial, and very versatile. For the price range, it is believed RVer.
The mic pre amp and are really excellent quality. The rglages are multiple, and SETTING THE shine is really very simpa.
- Overall Opinion
- I use it for almost a year, and I did not complain. Is a quality guitar for a price dfiant any competition. I test many models in the range 300/700, and it was one of the best. I bought it brand new 430 with bag and set of string +. Sincrement, I believe that quality level relative prices, there is nothing wrong. Is also what made me a little sad is to pay so little like a guitar, thinking of Coren he did, but when I bought it I did not know she was making Coren.
Sincrement is the best guitar in its price range. I think I would do the purchase.
Change: I prciser this guitar had an unfortunate tendency to sound false bottom round, but I rectified quite easily in the saddle ponant lightweight, voila!
- Made in Korea by Cort.
Table and rosewood fingerboard
Mother of pearl inlay .. very nice indeed.
As "slim", a mixture of a jumbo 3 / 4 deep .. not bad.
For the preamp / tuner .. honors for the preamp. The tuner is accurate but Myennes enough and so convenient.
The photo shows the color flame when it is really very blue see a little blue-green very nice.
- The neck is quite thin and oval, easy for small hands like me.
The cutaway helps get high enough and the notes are just above the same aus 12 th.
She has very good qualities except in the lower branch but if there is really across the spectrum nickel and Fishman preamp is for something.
- I do the picking, Polystyle, jazz. It is a folk Paut so we do everything with. But overall for what is required to folk, she can do. Should not love the big games.
The sounds are rather good in the treble but tend to choke in the bass, this is probably due to the shape of the body which is a 3 / 4. And shape has nothing to do with dreadnough.
The harmonic nickel out, I tried several types of strings on it and the elixir out pretty good but the Dean Markley even better (after issue of taste).
- Overall Opinion
- I for almost two years.
I love the iridescent blue of the back (it is a BBB) of the overlays is a very beautiful guitar (must love looking at life in blue).
The fact that it's blue "spoil" the view of the excellent rosewood which is below.
It is a massive and it gets better with time.
I'm really happy.
For a mid-range scratches I find it excellent.
I fell in love the first time I saw her on the web.
And I do it again the same nonsense stride
- - In what country does she makes? (United States, Japan, Mexico, France ...)
I think it's Coren (TBC) ... In any case, Asian, sr!
- How many frets, what kind of micro as well as their configuration?
preamp fishman prefix => 4 graph, a notch (anti-feedback), a phase and a tuner (very handy for quickly found open!)
- What type of bridge (Floyd, Wilkinson ...)?
- What are the rglages (Volume, Tone slecteur micro ...)?
Volume, Tone Equalizer, notch, phase tuning
Complete in full!
- What type of race?
- - The handle is it enjoyable?
I'm used to playing on a gibson sg ... slightly rounder and wider ... it is great! The varnish is slid in any srnit fingers!
- Access in acute (dernires freight) is it easy?
With its pan shot is a breeze!
- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?
It is a small size, lightweight and easy to handle ... great for traveling, playing without connecting any garden dansle the Bard! It starts in a corner and we play!
- Gets it easy to sound good? ...
The pramp is very complete and powerful! When you see the guitar was a fear of his size ... but when the branch, the ... she bluffing everyone! In addition it is capable of much variation in its ... frankly I still discovering every day (I actually just lcher the sg for her, say!)
- Appropriate are your style of music?
Yes ... I play in the rock record, and I like to try some of the funk or jazz ... it gives you all the emmne o!
- With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play?
Branch, I play through a GNX4 and my Systm monitoring! Tip top!
- What kind of sound you get and with what rglages ("crystalline", "bold ",....)?
Fatty Fatty trs see playing in clumps .. crystalline highs ... frankly sounds a directory trs trs vast and diverse!
- What are the sounds you prfrez, you dtest?
- Overall Opinion
- - How long have you use it?
5 months ... dj MRIE and it changes ... is it the effect of wood that are up! It is massive, do we recall? It will be good one day old!
- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
Its sound, its looks, handling ultra easy ... we can take it anywhere!
She goes home with a draft of a mammoth! I quickly changed before doing a steak chopped my fingers!
RULES poorly it can be a tendency in the frieze on the low E in particular ... but his fingers plaant well and with good rglage is nickel!
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
I tried other Cort, the yam, and also the Canadian takamine ... She took my favor for its sound, its original look, its discreet size, capacity has really sure acoustics despite its size ... and finally finish without any complaints (and believe me, I'm kind of fussy die!)
- How do you report qualitprix?
To hell as always cort! Yam MODELS sells between 100 and 300 euros on top without any justification from the sfx!
- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...
Oh yes ... It gets better every day ... it is original ... beautiful ... discrte ... we do not see every day in the hands of others ... we take the path of a pretty unique guitar!
And those who fear the Asian manufacturing can be reassured ... Cort is a level that few other manufacturers come get all national together ... even among Rican!