Ovation Celebrity Deluxe CC257 user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- made in korea black two strokes on the body and the battery removed
I put 5 euros for the housing of the battery and everything works perfectly. It is a good ovation handle a little too round for my taste and 43mm at nut is the minimum for me who big fingers, but it passes.
- access to acute perfect round too round and 43 mm at nut The sound is the sound OVATION we like or not like me
- but happiness for the picking or accompagnemenyt comes into its own guitar plugged
- Overall Opinion
- I also have a walk around the 1980 OVATION c is brilliant I like playing comfort and reduced thickness of the box
- It is a beautifully crafted guitar.
I really like the look.
The mechanical quality
- The handle is very comfortable.
You can practice any style.
The height of the strings to the handle is quite small, which allows a certain velocity.
The handling is very easy.
Cash back, however, is confusing for those who do not know.
The player's position is unique, whether standing or sitting, because in addition it is very slight.
- The sound is distinctive, Ovation is typical, so very original, you love it or hate it.
The sound is round and warm in the sharp attack (that slap), it does not lend itself to all styles, but can make beautiful associations in a group.
It seems suited to the blues, for example.
I use a Marshall Acoustic Solist, which is well suited.
A dry strength is very flat (trop!), given the size of the fund.
But it can play quietly in his corner.
- Overall Opinion
- I have for 10 years, and before you buy a takamine I wanted, but I had a big favorite in the light ...
It's really the super quality and can not be disappointed.
However, I also know of other sounds ...
I do not regret, but maybe one day I'll try something else pout see.