Behringer MX1804X user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
- Overall Opinion
- I bought this from a chain music store for $400. I wanted a mixer to use in my home studio to connect to my computer and to use in live performances that had the mixing capabilities this unit has ,but without spending too much money.
first of all this has 6 mono line ins, 4 stereo ins, 2 aux sends , 4 band equalizer on each channel, a 7 band equalizer for the main output, and built in effects processor. It has a lot of features for a relatively low price. It sounds very clean and it's easy to tailor each channels sound to be as crisp or bassy as desired, okay its not that perfect but close. I thought behringer might be a cheapo line of products ,but die Deutschen machen Sachen nur vom hoechsten Qualitaet!! Very high quality german craftmanship, gut gemacht!
It's a good thing i speak german otherwise the hand buch might have been a little hard to follow. The on board multieffects processor is somewhat on the weak side. The reverbs are good and suitable for guitars, vocals, and drums, but the flangers don't sound that flangy and the delays arent't really noticable.
Again, high qualitaet german hergestellt. It even looks german- very sleek ,matt silver, solid construction.
besides the effects being a little weak I am amazed at this mixers capabilities at it's low cost.
This review was originally published on http://www.musicgearreview.com
User reviews in other languages
- Needless to spreading out on BEHRINGER consoles because they are generally of good quality considering that users are not pros mix! this would compare consoles over a million euros mixers with two balls!
Let's be serious and please do not criticize arguments with style breath! dynamic! etc. ..... and then do an internship in a professional studio and you will be honest!
- Config simple and effective!
- Questions a little ridiculous!
- Overall Opinion
- I use these consoles at home and each time I am amazed! yes if you want! ... breath, but really to say! because if we know its a return must be an amateur to find fault!
By the way! I am not paid by the company of these consoles!
- Rackmount console, supplied with Querre.
cfg, see below
XLR mic in hand and out, the rest in 6.35 trs jacks, obviously taking the asymtrique. RCA tape in out in out.
two shelving acute and severe and per semi paramtrique for single slices, slices Stros have four shelving.
intgre effects section, drive the VIRTUALIZER pro. Not really a wonder, but can rverbes dpanner. The good ide to have slipped a little graphic equalizer on the bus master.
- Typical configuration for the table, and child in this type of table. it is far from the trs paramtriques shelving and other Neve, five or six per dparts to ...
The manual is no, but there is not much of a table diffrent another.
- The pramplis are null and soufflotent much. The legalization is messy. I use it as a router, and obviously does not treatments ever since.
But the Avalon, Focusrite, API and other, it is not 300 ...
- Overall Opinion
- I for five years and it serves me every day.
It is not attractive because CHRE and prtentieuse, as often in brangre tables. And it is really a router ... Ct its console backup / tool kit also makes service.
It does not obviously match for Mackie good sries Yamaha, Soundcraft and Allen & Heath, but the price for the franais from below that I am, excuse many things.
With the exprience and current wallet, I would do this choice. With more money, I would go see srement from Allen & Heath, their consoles are strings and sound good.
... Or a small Neve, repayable over one hundred and twenty years ...
- This is a rackmount console with 19 ".
6 votes mono (XLR / Jack)
Stereo 4 voices (Jack)
2 Back to Stro (Jack)
So what makes aau 18 votes total.
2 auxiliary outputs (Jack)
A subgroup 3-4 in addition to the master output
Qualiseur a 7-band on the output gnrale
At qualisation: voice Stros: qualisation 3 bands so the central strip is paramtrique
mono voice: 4-band non qualisation paramtrique
1 proccesseur effects Intgr 20bit 46kHz quality effects including 32 correct.
- Gnrale configuration is easy to use, I think everything is clear. Even if I am not a beginners, I think with a little knowledge, you can use it in all its forms.
I have not read the manual too but my memory is silent enough.
- The converters are correct without claims or those of Mackie Midas, do not forget the price of the console. It does not introduce breath except the output proccesseur effect: better prvilgier to send a lot of his dedant but not too open out to breathtaking existing.
The efficiency is qualiseur.
- Overall Opinion
- I use it for 2 years.
What I like about it is its design, its simplicity many routing capabilities (insert, monitoring, to, ....).
The least of the console, can be as I said prcdement the problem of a slight blow on the effects processor.
I know a lot of MODELS in Contents of analog consoles given as I often beeps in concerts or confrence of any size and often with hardware that is not mine. By comparing it all, I would say it's a good table, so the use is efficiency. Of course, I Mackie prfererais a small place, but it costs me normment more.
The report is quality-made I think, unbeatable! Yes it must be said, is when even a trs good working tool and a tool can be especially expensive.
With the exprience, I would do without this choice problem.