4ms Pedals announces a quadruple LFO
Effect manufacturer 4ms Pedals will launch in April a quadruple pingable LFO in Eurorack Format.
- Four independent LFOs with Ping input jack, Tap tempo button, On/Mute button (latching), Skew CV jack and knob, Reset jack, LFO output and output level LED indicators
- Timing of each LFO is set by a clock (ping), either external or internal (tap tempo)
- Ping button flashes to the incoming ping signal or internal tap clock
- Mute/On button mutes the output, lights up when "On"
- Skew CV gives continuous transition from ramp-up, to triangle, to ramp-down without changing overall length of curve
- Outputs can be polar or bi-polar: Jumper selects 0 to +10V (e.g. for driving a VCA), or -5V to +5V (e.g. for modulating parameters)
- Reset jack re-starts LFO immediately
- Comparators on ping and reset jacks allow for any waveshape to be used for inputs
- With an optional ribbon cable, ping jacks can be normalized to QCD clock outputs
- 12HP, 1.5” deep
The price is still to be announced. Visit www.4mspedals.com for more information.