New VCO at Corsynth
Spanish manufacturer Corsynth launches the C104 Odyssey of Sound VCO, a voltage controlled oscillator based on the discrete core of the ARP VCOs.
The oscillator has four waveforms available simultaneously ( sine, triangle, saw and square with variable pulse width ). The square wave pulse width goes from 10% to 90% and can be over-modulated.
In addition to the VCO, the module includes a Ring Modulator ( CMOS ) and a Diode Soft Clipping circuit that can be voltage controlled. The RM and the DSC have independent outputs.
- Frequency range from 5Hz to 40KHz.
- Tracking over at least 8 octaves
- Coarse and fine frequency controls
- +/- one octave switch
- Temperature compensated
- Four waveforms available simultaneously : Sine, triangle, saw, square
- Square wave pulse width 10%-90% allowing overmodulation
- Hard sync input
- Two 1V/Octv inputs
- One exponential modulation input with level control
- Ring Modulator (CMOS based) with square wave and independent output
- Diode soft clipping with switchable triangle and saw waveforms and independent output
The C104 Odyssey of Sound VCO will be available in March for 265€ excl. VAT. Visit corsynth.com/home/modules/c104-vco for more details.