Koma Elektronik TP-301 Tap Tempo Clock
Koma announces a Tap Tempo Module, called the TP-301.
Knobs & Controls
- TAP: Tap button. Tap to create a clocksignal. Illuminated ring around the knob shows the clock beating. Your tapped clock will be quantified to the closest integer bpm time when in LOCK mode.
- TEMPO: Adjust the tapped tempo for +/-10bpm in 1.0 increases when in LOCK mode, adjust the tapped tempo in +/-10bpm in 0.1 increases when in FREE mode.
- BPM: Shows the tempo in beats per minute. A small dot lights up when in FREE mode, reminding you the reading is not accurate.
- LENGTH: There is an additional output for a second clock signal. Set the length of the additional/shuffled clock out, start of gate signal synced to clock – beat accurate. There are three ranges on the knob, by turning the knob from fully CCW to fully CW you are going through the following settings:
- - 16th with 10% PW going to 16th with 90% PW; then switching to:
- - 8th with 10% PW goint to 8th with 90% PW; then switching to:
- - 8th trioles with 10% PW going to 8th trioles with 90% PW.
- The 8th with 50% PW are in the middle of the range.
- SHUFFLE: Move the shuffled output before or after the tapped clock output; rasterized in the middle of the potentiometer for making it easier to be exactly on time.
- In any mode if you press the TAP button for 5s the TEMPO knob can be used to set a free running tempo range from 40bpm to 240bpm.
INPUTS & OUTPUTS
- TEMPO: CV input for Tempo adjustment, create changing tempi.
- SHUFFLE: CV input for changing the amount/direction of shuffle/groove.
- RESET: Back to bar 1.
- LENGTH: CV input for the length/setting of the shuffled clock out.
- CLK OUT: Main Clock out.
- ADD OUT: The additional output.
- 12 HP width
- 2 mm white powder coated front plate with black silkscreen printing
For full details, head to www.koma-elektronik.com/tp-301-tap-tempo-eurorack-module.