50 new Grp A4 Synths in 2013
Grp Synthesizer announced that they will run a second production of 50 Grp A4 analog synths in 2013.
50 lucky synth fans will have the opportunity to put their hands on the Grp A4 analog synth this year. The manufacturer announces that the price of this second run remains unchanged (3667€ exc. taxes).
Grp A4 features:
- 3 oscillators CV with 6 waveforms, PWM, PW, FM, phase reverse, sub-oscillators and hard sync
- Ring modulator
- White and Pink noise generators
- External input with adjustable gain, gate threshold and envelope follower
- Audio mixer with independent VCO, Sub, external input, ring modulator and noise levels
- 2 analog filter sections with 24dB/octave low-pass Ladder type, state variable 12dB/octave notch, hi-pass, band-pass and low-pass filters
- Level/distortion control for each filter
- CV Amp with dedicated envelope generator
- Master volume
- 2 envelope generators
- Sample & Hold
- MIDI interface
- Step sequencer (8x2 or 16x1)
- Outputs: mono audio, headphones, left/24dB and right/12dB
- External audio input
- 12dB and 24dB (filter) CV inputs
- Amp: CV In VCA
- CV and Gate inputs for synth control
- 2 external modulation busses
Viewers of this article also read...
- A CV/Gate control on the Korg Monotribe Korg japanese website announced the availability of an update for the Korg Monotribe firmware which adds a CV/Gate control.
- Grove Audio adds Eurorack modules to its catalog Grove Audio announces the launching of its Eurorack series, with the PM Resonator 3 channel filter as first module in this format.
- Waldorf unveils the Rocket Synth While everybody is waiting for Pulse 2, Waldorf surprises us with the new Rocket synth, which includes an arpeggiator.