Create an account

or

Thread March 24, 2012 editorial: comments

• 0 comment
  • 1 participant
  • 0 follower
1 March 24, 2012 editorial: comments

Dear Fellow Audiofanziners!

I write this editorial before I take off to Frankfurt for my first Musikmesse, though by the time you read it the messe will be almost over and all gear secrets and surprises would have been revealed.  Stay updated on Musikmesse 2012 on our dedicated page throughout the event and after.  I'll take good notes and photos and hopefully will have a juicy editorial for the next newsletter.

Audiofanzine as you know is headquartered in Paris, France.  And this year we are taking a bus load of people from Paris to Frankfurt to attend Musikmesse with us.  Members who were interested signed up to share bus, hotel and other goodies in Frankfurt and it will be nice to meet some Audiofanziners in person finally!  We have also taken out our own little booth this year in Hall 5.1 C60, so make sure to drop by and say hi in case you will be attending the show.

Last, please check out our super in-depth Exclusive Interview with Chris Lord Alge.  I am particularly proud of this one, not only because I played a big part in making this happen, but also because CLA is a world renowned mixer/producer and this Q&A has lots of good info for anyone interested in mixing/producing. It's definitely a keeper.

Off I go packing now!

Chater-La