[NAMM] Tascam iU2 Audio/MIDI Interface for iOS
Tascam's iU2 is an audio interface for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
It includes the features of Tascam's USB audio interfaces, including a pair of microphone inputs.
The XLR inputs have phantom power for use with condenser microphones. These feed an onboard microphone preamp and A/D converter. The inputs also accept line-level signals or you can plug a guitar or bass into your device.
In addition to compatibility with iOS devices, the iU2 also works with Mac and Windows computers. A monitoring path enables musicians to hear themselves through the unit. MIDI in and out are provided to interface with synths and drum machines, and a digital output connects to digital mixers or recorders.
- Audio/MIDI Interface for Mac, Windows and iOS devices
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Two XLR mic inputs with phantom power
- Two balanced line inputs
- Instrument-level input for guitar or bass
- MIDI in and out
- Onboard A/D conversion for low-noise and distortion when recording with iOS devices
- Zero-latency direct monitoring
- S/PDIF Digital Output
- Includes USB cable, iOS dock connection cable, XLR to ¼" conversion cables
Visit Tascam for more details.