Heavy Electronics El Oso
Heavy Electronics releases its new El Oso distortion effect.
According to HE, with the Mix knob at full mix, there is no hint of the dry signal and at zero mix the output signal is indistinguishable from the true-bypass signal. A JFET input signal buffer is designed to guarantees a match with the variety of impedances found in bass pickups.
- Lifetime Warranty (Barring Obvious Abuse)
- Upgrades, Repairs and Mods Available for Life
- Voiced for Guitar, Bass or any Instrument
- True Bypass Switching & Minimum Length Leads
- PCB Designed, Printed and Populated by H.E.
- 1 oz. Copper 1/16" Single Point Mounted PCB
- 24mm Large Size Pots
- Flying Leads to all Potentiometers and Jacks
- Neutrik or Switchcraft 1/4 inch Signal Jacks
- Sealed Metal LED Housing with Flying Leads
- 9V 200MA Power
- Powder-Coated Die-Cast Aluminum Enclosure
- Various Custom Options, Colors and Graphics
Pricing & Availability:
Check out Heavy Electronics for more details.