Markbass CMD 102P user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- Characteristics are known (see below avir ...)
This is a combo of 19/20 kgs of 300 W / 8 ohms and 500 W into 4 ohms.
It is equipped with two 10 HP. "Transistor amplifier. There are settings, but I will come back later! It seems at full connection.
- For configuration, it is more plug and play. Manual: ever had. Tested beef only. It is for this similar to lots of other combos bass!
Does it get good sound? So it's hard to say! But after I talk!
- So I tried it for two hours as part of a "beef" tested with a jazz bass and a G & L US (active).
My verdict was clear: "What the hell ??!!". In fact two back Hauris before. Before I had an idea of Markbass gear as very good (expensive too) but the quality and weight / power ratio unbeatable. And in a beef, bassist had this combo. I thought: "Cool, I'll see what it's worth".
After two hours, I quickly became disenchanted! Sound course "Péchu" (we feel that there is power behind ...). But that's it! With my jazz or a G & L had its "soft", not defined, very rough ... It seemed that there was a boom ... boom bcp but no definition of mids and highs! I first started with the G & L bass that was the guy: the active electronics of its low going pretty good. While I thought the sound was a little rough or bcp. Fan and his own set, I thought it must have its régages? And at a time I plug my JB! And knowing my bass, I did not recognize her! A dull sound, totally undefined! It seemed they had put in my bass subwoofer (sub) asset! Very deaf ... Yet with 2 X 10 "... so I tried to solve the equation ... and even lowering the bass, treble increasing ... No way! Always this impression of" draft "sound. ..
Filters?! Well I must say (it personal) the sound is not processed. It looks like the color COUTOUR and other amps. So nothing special!
I admit that sounds like "powerful" low ... But set! While there was really this feeling of something heavy, indigestible ...** I say after the fact, which must be an active bass with a large output level to have really good sound ... But with a low passive: Ouch!
- Overall Opinion
- I have tested it once! Well I would not buy Markbass (some have to say I'm crazy ??!!). No! I do not like it at all ... For info, or try Genz Benz Aguilar! And after we'll talk!
The pros: weight (to 500 w and bluffing is very nice to have a combo of 19 kgs). / Colour: I confess that this yellow / black is a very nice effect ... While it looks very solid and well finished.
The -: The sound (I do not consider that this combo, having a box 12 "from the same brand that I loved ...) which seems really missed something in my taste! / The lack of definition (bis )! / The price (when the guy told me he had bought € 1300!) / Try adding a box to see if it comes out a sound "correct".
No offense to the fans ... About this product (I said that I tested!) I find it overpriced! I think the brand plays on side "with all our equipment is perfect." No, I do not believe in perfection! Markbass is probably very good product, but there! Manufacturing air-serious, high quality materials ... But for the rest! Sound "insculpta" VLE and VLF effects that serve little point I think. In short, a product for those who can afford it and want to say "I have the Markbass guys !"... A bit like the driver that says "I guys I have a Porsche".
I would not buy it, and of course I recommend trying other brands: Genz Benz, Trace Elliot, Aguilar.
- 300 W transistor amp on 2x10 ", 500 W into 8 ohm speaker Additional
an effects loop send / return
the connection is simple but sufficient
it is actually the Little Mark head in a box 2x10 "
- equalization is very effective, the VLE works very well and gives an interesting color to the sounds that you get fast enough.
I did not get manual with since I bought it secondhand but frankly you plug you turn the knobs you play ... it sounds.
- I play a bit of everything with this amp, pop prog rock, large rock that spot ... it's an amp that meets the instrument although still plugged in, it is relatively transparent are saying when ... Just as it is more comfortable in the sounds pop / rock / jazz in the very large bourrinage, but with the proper equipment before it does it anyway well (10 strips connected to a multidrive EBS and it sends the block) ...
it is rather "pedal friendly" globally but especially do not return to pre-amp simulation in, it does not.
coupled to a baffle 104 is obtained by HF against a wall of sound foolproof able to knock out any scene! it's quite surprising ...
I play the machine with a music man stingray and an Ibanez ATK legacy japan made ... a treat.
- Overall Opinion
- I use the baby, then 4 years and I do not see myself changing at all except perhaps for something with All Tube 8x10 fridge "but intransportable ... so my combo suits me well actually.
the only thing that pissed me off is that the tweeter was a bit too trend buzzer ... I turned without further ado ... and without it we can still send very very good sessions Slap:)
- Transistor combo amp for bass 400W into 8 ohms, with the distinction of having the speakers with neodymium magnetic mass much lighter than ordinary magnetic masses.
Connectors: 1 Input Jack 6.35, 1 XLR input for mic bass Acoustic (ingénieux!)
1 Line output XLR, 1 Output Jack Speakers 6.35 per additional.
Adjustment: Gain (preamp volume) with LED peak signal, Eq: Low, Mid Low, Mid, Hi, Treeble, 2 filter (1 typed "vintage" and other "modern"), 1 master volume. All very effective ...
- The configuration is simple, the only parameter which must be respected is to preset the gain of the preamp and verify that even in cases of violent attack on your instrument preamp does not saturate. (Thank the little blue LED). Mount the master and that you use this setting sparingly! Set your equation to your tastes, and drive small cars ...
- I play mainly Rock (Melvins), I use an Ibanez bass Active 5cordes (elec Bartolini) and a Pod XT Live Pro for color and boost the sound, even with this configuration guitarist plugged Messa Boogie Triple correct one, do not question the evil power, high-volume repetition with a real punch to the battery I rarely exceeds 10H with knobs.
The sound is very warm with powerful bass and midrange and treble to the tweeter through property restitution incorporate
- Overall Opinion
- It is now more of a I use an Ampeg I tried in the same range and although I was not Ashanti. And it's incredible weight issue, while bassists know the issue of adequate weight / power amplifier for low MarkBass can claim to have redefined the standard in this area (my back thank them) and value price has not even been assigned, then why not?! Go ahead ...
- Transistor amplifier
280wat in 400 in 8ohm 4ohm
rglage: gain bass mid low mid, treble, master and two filters. Between one quarter and balanced input
- Trs simple configuration
Having a sound? Pressing ON and you will see, is to have a good low round is played. bass, a little adjustment but easier than many other
The manual résumé everything you read about the amp
- My style of music is rather large: jazz, rock, latin, pop, funk and this bte should know and accommodate all these styles.
I play with a Peavey Cirrus 5 string
- Overall Opinion
- I have this amp for a week. I used the pro-svt4 with 4x10 before but ouch, it's too big and too heavy for what it intends. Markbass, I think, won the Palme d'Or for the quality of their amps and like anything, the quality has a price! I strongly recommends this amplifier.
- Amp transistor.
- It's really very easy to use. It is too soon to touch the EQ knobs. Both filters are effective trs. And again ... I do not use hardly any.
- I use it with my bass and my squier 5 string. Again: we let the rglage as neutral as possible and is good for me.
- Overall Opinion
- I use it for 3 months. The only small BMOL is the breath. Nothing too serious, but ...
- Here is an excerpt from a mail or I tell my buddy to CMD102 Seb, we have just two Quatum a Modulus 5, low to which it is referenced in the mail ... the syntax is flawed and mistakes legions, but it's a pretty good snapshot of my combo
vwalà the beast ...
on paper, it is impressive ...
in the ears too ...
If you got a good bass (it's not a possibility, I know you got a good bass o )))... all settings of the amp flat, you got a full, with Zulas Zarmoniques across the spectrum, as if there were lights in it ... This is not the case!
The sound is clear and confo in the mess of repeating sound or scene, with deep bass (and wi, even SIgrave is great made with two 10 "is amazing), good crisp treble but never intrusive
(Still to be careful with super low dynamic as ours: my CMD102 is back to the store for now, to repair the tweeter, but it's my fault ... is better to use a limiter / compressor does not get there, (too bad it was not "embedded original")
Speaking of "embedded stuff", there is a very interesting dual function: the last two knobs of the front adds to your sound,
over the first "TraceElliotSound"
and the second more "AmpegSound ".... (Or otherwise ... remember!)
Finally, mwa, that's how I explain the concept.
Well, OK, yellow and black, is getting used to, and you risk not to shoot in on stage without meaning to, even if like me you use it in "foot bath" next to sono return
(There is a cutout in the back that allows the switch ... and it remains stable on its toes in p'tits caoutcouc) ...
that's something very cool this provision there, you always hear you, as the drummer and the sound engineer does not have a double bass signal front
y z'aiment's right, it is nice to them, push buttons and after, as they have become friends with you, they will promote in the mix because you're facades become the coolest band
(Excerpt from "The Good Tips Mononkl Sniive. VOL XXXIV)
But the thing that really makes the difference:
wiwi ... it all fits in a small volume (to look at the sheet, but it's not very big) and weighs 19kilos!
What happiness for my back (... and the handles are not too bad damn for once)
I bought in the wake a little devil (yellow and black, too, have not done on purpose: o))) in a hardware store for 45 Euros ... A trio with my van or ...
It was a lot of dates this year my group and I have not had a single wake-up "painful" back side.
Both (the devil and MarkBass o) cost me a total of 1100Euros ...
Even expensive po ...
In any case, and you know that I'm broke a chronic, a quality / price / performance amazing!
- Overall Opinion
- Combo 2x10 "+ tweeter piezo, and 280W/8ohms 450W/4ohms. Pramp. And amp transistor. The bottom of the table is brushed see all the other opinions of this amp or those of the t te Little Mark II is the same thing. They put the head in a cabinet in fact.
Note 10 for me who likes the simplicity and efficiency.
- Config. simple cry of (jack + XLR) / EQ / VLE / VPF / Master volume.
This gives a sound in two milliseconds, this means that the base is put all potarts EQ noon, the VLE and VPF 0 (if they start working, since they are filters 0 100%).
The manual is succinct but clear. He announced the obviousness that the EQ of the amp is not an absolute that correct the default of a pice o sound is played, not to tamper with the sound excessive (even if it can be done, no one allowed). The worst is that it works.
Note 10 for re-simplicity.
- Suitable styles and moult moult low.
I saw a guy playing with LMII + + 104HF 115HF. It is standard: large, feed, consisting, Defines, powerful. But never harsh.
I saw another guy playing with F1 + 2x112. It pulsates in a serious void of local rpt 12m. It can also make your ears bleed.
I also saw myself playing this same combo with the 104HF of the same brand. b as a pulse, even if has lacked a little fat, too many 10 "kills 10", ultra-parcontre mga Submitted Dfine and held with a serious high, had really push for the HP tailgating.
I play with a 5-string Sandberg California JassBass-like force in Delano, and a Warwick Thumb LTD2001.
This amp reproduces all CHARACTERISTICS instruments that branch into it. If you plug in a stew, you'll have a beautiful sound ... of stew. If you plug the right, you'll have a good sound from your trs good bass. Markbass 2x10 color the sound a bit in that mdiums "projtent" a little, but it does not affect the quality of the sound that emerges. Mix in a group there are 0 default. Can not told me as well every time and with all groups in which I have with jou.
I love the sounds all come out of this amp, and those I do not like are those when it is dyed.
- Overall Opinion
- Used for about a year. Default 0, 0 problem. What I like most about this amp is the concept of the maximum weight for mini, mini to maxi rglage versatility.
The trick rdibhitoire according to some, the color can not please everyone (ayaaaa it's true: it is neither clear nor dark gray black!). But hey it's not a painting or a jacket, it's an amp, it is used with the ears what ... not with the eyes.
Other models tested before the purchase: Trace Elliot (bifbof), Roland (bifbof), Fender (I understand why they make bass amps), Warwick, Hartke (bifbofbifbof), SWR (dpend of range of test and what amp cabinet).
Report quality price: I would say price-performance ratio: each (beautiful) watt that comes out of this amp MRIT the euro put into it. Pricing not abusive or assumes. I prcise that I bought new in-store Marseille with a small% of rduction (nothing to break a duck legs).
I do not have that choice would do dj because I have this amp, and two amps is such a thing. But j'achterais an extension cabinet for combos is Markbass sr, or I will pass a config. more manly in this brand why not, if one day I'm in tune pt.
- Transistor amplifier
280 W into 8 Ohms
500 W into 4 Ohms (with a REALLY sends a 2X15 timber)
Connectivity between TRS complte between XLR jack effects loop, tuner out, XLR DI out (Gnial) 2 HP a normal Jack, and Jack / Speakon that accepts two conections.
Gain between Del Rglages with Clip, equalo bass mid bass, mid high, high, two filters markbass (1 that cuts the treble and one that cuts mdium and boost the high and low ex: Slap her)
We have an AIM adjustable effects loop.
We have an AIM rglage on the tweeter. bzz that just a low volume dailleurs.
We love the XLR DI output with the sound that kills. With a you become the best friend of sound engineers concert halls! : D: D
We love the 20 pounds and the real power comes out of two small 10 inches.
- Simple configuration, but we can tweak what's good is that, leaving everything flat on adjacent sound crazy. I use it with a Jazzbass Marcus Miller, I cut a little treble to bass and Lampl, a lightweight on low boost and mdium hop sounds.
Better a good bass for this amp, bass crap has made a terrible.
Its not very hot I must admit, but hey I was looking for a very funk and got exactly what I wanted. Note that I never reached my sound to another amp and I tried the Fender, Ampeg, Gallien Kruger, trace elliot, Epiphany, etc ...
I have not tried eden / nemesis so I could not compare. Otherwise this little combo jpense overshadows has many config in the competition. Report Qualit Price was very good although still quite expensive. Try doccaz Toper (aa lair fawn all pretty indestructible as long as it takes a little care)
- Funk: Gnial
Rock: All right, can be lacking a bit of vintage and filthy in her (if you like the ampeg sound, go your way)
Dub reggae: Should do well even if I am not too adept.
I prcise again it is the only amp or I could get my sound (which made me buy it)
- Overall Opinion
- I would do the purchase, of course! I got a 850 euros OCCAZ in state nickel. I play with from four months. He saw a dozen concerts, many rpeter, never flinched. Nothing to report since no portard that crackles, the carpet is much dust, transport conditions not always top ... etc. Good investment.
20 pound, ultra portable, very powerful, reliable, 200% guaranteed to have the sound RPET, in concert, and at home if one has comprhensifs neighbors.
Excellent price to quality ratio OCCAZ, only nine very good; D
I put 9 because if it had GPS and grill bread would best t:
No adjustable tweeter (VLE but the filter is a bit the same job that attnuation tweeter)
Not adjustable effects loop (but it's rare I must admit)
- Bass combo transistor.
280W into 8 ohms (thus with the original cabinet)
450W into 4 ohms (if we add an 8 ohm speaker)
HP 400 watt bass reflex ... Really big infra bass.
HP Output jack and speak it. Sorites XLR ... all it takes.
Very large power.
- Setup could not be more simple. Put all knob equalization in neutral and play. The key is to have a good bass for this amp transcribed what comes out of the jack. You can not cheat ... Manual in English even though the amp is Italian.
- Perfect for all styles ... Funk for me.
My bass is an Alembic with a very good sound but I also tried it with a Jazz bass ... I WANT A result JAZZ BASS.
- Overall Opinion
- What I like most was the sound and weight. 20 kg 280W for real ... I like the look but not the opinion of everyone (my ex guitarist).
The finish is not too bad no more ... a few drips of glue if you look in the vents (but I Motes). Amp handmade in Italy ... Was almost an amp maker
This is not seen in the pictures he has a form of return (cutaway) and it is tilting. Super convenient!
If I have one criticism: the tweeter can be a blast.
For me good value for money power to weight, even if one is expensive ... But the amp has high-end so you have to compare it with the ampeg, SWR, Eden ... This choice I would do without hesitation.