Behringer BB115 user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- I took this place for its price from its CHARACTERISTICS (15 ")
Use? Repeated, concert ...
I use the amp in BX3000T of the same brand, it works a lot, and prampli / Multi Effect I use a Korg AX300B. My bass is an Ibanez SR 406 (6 string) with EMG micro;)
For my copy, the construction is rather strong, it adj few hours of concerts (Metal) in the face, and nothing has changed the corners are always spotless, the grid does not move a muscle.
- As for sound, not bad, although the cash speaker 300W amp, no saturation of HP, the bass is powerful, the mids are sufficiently Submitted (thundering elsewhere to a 15! ") however, I r serious is hard to do much felt. The attack is not the best either (15 or "...), of my desire to add one of the BA210 same brand: D But for use in groups that I made, it is enough!
- Overall Opinion
- I use this place for 6 months now.
What I like most is the price it cost me: D 185 at Thomann
What I like least is the lack of attack, but hey that price, not surprising.
I tried a few models before making my choice, including a pregnant Hartke like him a lot ... out the same sound, but for 100 more!
The report price is excellent quality in this price level, we can not do better, go for it!
Well yes, I do it again no problem this choice, the evidence, I will soon invest in a 2x10 "of the same mark with aluminum cones!N / A
- A baffle made of a box of about 150 liters, with a 15-inch speaker and a tweeter (switchable), a guard in mtal, two large grips, two small wheels almost useless, not solid plastic corners, three taken in Cables / / (2 Speakon and jack).
Given to 600 W, 96 dB/1W/1m, 38 Hz 16 kHz, 8 ohms, 32 kg.
I used to play bass 4 strings in a group also including a battery, a percussion, two electric guitars, a singer. I put pedals in front of a Hartke bass attack as a prampli 100 W amp and I made myself even. All dlivre enough sound to be height with the other (everyone is aligned with the battery that is not amplified).
My choice was motivated by the fact t that I know the speaker's cheapest market. The construction is a little lgre. For example I have to add shims to the grid empcher mchamment to vibrate. Having said that considering the price, I put 9 / 10
- The BB115 has a good sound, dynamic enough for a 15-inch, although rgulier without rsonnances no louder notes than others. It goes down well in the bass, even if the 38 Hz must be obtained with a certain attnuation. Anyway I also have the BB210, and I prfre far the BB115. The BB115 is slightly less dynamic but gives the impression of a lot better down in the grave.
The tweeter is a bit garish, as if he gave too much too sharp and extreme high mdium. For my part I cut. Having said this can be rgler prampli level.
I put 9 / 10 and 10/10 not because of the tweeter, if the price is really good.
- Overall Opinion
- I did 5 or 6 with RPTES. I am glad trs. I finally have a good bass sound, grave, pchu. We hear all my notes and I do not cover anyone. I had not tried many before acqurir MODELS, all fawn a low price there is not much competition. I would do without this choice hsiter.N / A