[NAMM] Korg LP-350 Digital Piano
Korg unveils the LP-350 Digital Piano.
This full 88-note keyboard is designed to complement the modern lifestyle in a fashionable and functional, yet unobtrusive way.
10.9" deep, the slim-line cabinet design fits easily anywhere, and two available finishes complement a decor — chic black or elegant white.
The piano is designed to blend into the room and even be used as a small table or desk. It's designed for young professionals, apartment dwellers, churches, restaurants, or anyone looking for a space-saving, digital piano.
Korg LP-350 Digital Piano Full Feature Set:
- Keyboard: 88 notes (A0 ~ C8), RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3) keyboard
- Touch Control: Light, Normal, Heavy
- Sound Generation: Stereo Sampling System
- Polyphony: 60 notes (max)
- Programs: 30 sounds (5 Pianos, 7 Electric Pianos, Harpsichord, 2 Clavs, Vibraphone, Marimba, Acoustic Guitar, 3 Jazz Organs, 3 Church Organs, 3 Strings, 3 Choirs)
- Effects: Reverb, Chorus (3 levels each)
- Demo: 30 songs (10 songs in 3 banks)
- Metronome: Tempo, Time Signature, Accent and Volume controls
- Tuning: Key Transpose, Fine Tuning, Temperament (Equal, Kirnberger, Werkmeister)
- Layer Function
- Pedal: damper**, soft**, (**half-pedaling supported), sostenuto
- Connections: OUTPUT (L/MONO, R: mini-stereo), 2 x Headphones, Damper, MIDI (IN, OUT)
- Main Amp: 2 x 11 Watt
- Speakers: 2 x 10 cm with bass-reflex speaker box
- Power Supply: DC 12V (External AC adapter) 3.5A
- Dimensions53.27" (W) x 10.91" (D) x 30.59" (H)
- Weight: 93.70 lbs.
- Color Options: Black (BK), White (WH)
- Key Cover: Soft-closing type
- Included Items: Headphone, AC adapter
Pricing & Availability
The Korg LP-350 Digital Piano will be available early March 2009 at a U.S. MSRP of $1,400.
Korg is exhibiting at Booth 6440 (Hall A) at the 2009 Winter NAMM Show in Anaheim, CA.
For more information, visit their web site at www.korg.com.