Nord Electro 4 SW73
Nord introduces Electro 4 SW73.
The new Nord Electro 4 SW73 has twice the memory capacity of its predecessor, Nord Electro 3 SeventyThree. The Organ section has been upgraded to the latest Tone Wheel engine from our dual manual organ Nord C2D, including a new 122 Rotary speaker simulation and Drive.
The Nord Electro 4 SW73 completes the new Electro 4 family, joining the Nord Electro 4 HP and Nord Electro 4D SW61, introduced earlier in 2012.
- 73 Semi-Weighted Waterfall (F-F)
- Digital LED Drawbars
- 380 MB memory for Nord Piano Library sounds
- 128 MB memory for Nord Sample Library sounds
- C2D Tone wheel engine with 122 Rotary simulation and Drive
- Delay Effect with Tap-Tempo
- 4 Dynamic Response Curves
- Long Release
- 4 Live Locations
- Nord Sound Manager 6.x support for Bundles
- USB MIDI
Check out Nord Keyboards for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Access Music Virus TI Snow Black Edition Access will release their desktop synth Snow in a dark color, the new, and limited edition Virus Snow TI Black Edition.
- Limited Edition Moog Synths in White Moog Music announced the limited edition release of an all white series of its classic analog instruments.
- Elektron Analog Four Teaser Video It looks like Elektron is cooking up something really weird in this new teaser video.