[NAMM] American Audio VMS4 Traktor
American Audio's VMS4 4-channel MIDI controller uses MIDILOG channels (MIDI or analog) for use in both digital and analog.
The MIDI workstation is available in a new version that comes bundled with Traktor DJ software. The new VMS4 Traktor has a faceplate and buttons that were specifically designed for Traktor users.
Offering the same features as the original model, the VMS4 Traktor includes:
- 4 USB/analog selectable MIDILOG channels (MIDI and analog)
- Built-in mousepad designed to allow DJs to make their selections from the top of the unit
- Audio control faders, knobs and switches designed to eliminate popping, wiper noise and zipper noise
- 2 jog wheels
- Optional use with an Innofader replacement crossfader (sold separately)
For more, visit American Audio.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Gemini PS Series Gemini introduced their revamped PS series of DJ mixers at NAMM 2012.
- [NAMM] Gemini RMX3 & RMX5 At NAMM, Gemini introduced their new RMX series of rackmount mixers, the RMX3 and RMX5.
- [NAMM] Gemini DJ CDMP-2700 Gemini exhibited the CDMP-2700, a rackmount media player featuring two touchscreen displays, along with playback capabilities.