Reloop Terminal Mix 4
Reloop announces its digital mixing controller designed especially for Serato: Terminal Mix 4.
The Terminal Mix 4 features an integrated 4-channel mixer with 3-fold EQ with kill technique and filter modulation capabilities per channel. Any of the 4 channels can be assigned to the crossfader via the controls on the front panel, where you will also be able to adjust the curve of the crossfader.
Full product details are described here: en.audiofanzine.com/dj-midi-control-surface/reloop/terminal-mix-4/news
- Classic 4 channel design
- 1 x PRO Longlife crossfader with adjustable crossfader curve
- 4 x volume controllers with PRO Longlife line faders
- 4 x 3 band equalizer knobs
- 4 x gain turning knob
- 4x Filter knob
- 2 x 15,5cm touch-sensitive, two-part jog wheels for scratching, cueing, etc.
- Different jog modes (Scratch & Pitch Bend, Quick Search)
- 2 x high resolution 100mm 14-bit pitch faders without locking position
- 1 assignable encoder, 3 assignable knobs, 4 buttons for effect control
- Unicoloured, glistening red illumination
- Cue mix, headphones volume, sampler volume and master controllers
- Extra large Trax Encoder for quick and easy music library browsing (with 4 load buttons)
- 2x 8bar LED chain (master L+R)
- Dimensions: 515 x 44 x 320 mm
- Weight: 4.65 kg (netto)
Incl. Serato DJ Intro & Virtual DJ LE 4-Deck Reloop Edition and USB cord.
Visit Reloop DJ for more details.