Sonor Perfect Balance
Sonor announces the result of its collaboration with Jojo Mayer: the Perfect Balance Bass Drum Pedal.
According to the company, "the philosophy behind this pedal is to achieve perfect harmony and interplay between the pedal’s moving parts and the drummer’s foot. Due to careful design and perfectly balanced linear action, any non-vital adjustments are obsolete and omitted. Other than the pedal’s unique folding and mounting mechanism, all adjustments such as spring tension, footboard height and beater angle reflect classic industry standards."
Some of the features of the pedal include:
- LOW MASS DRIVE SYSTEM -The drive cam and beater hub are designed to be streamlined into a single unit for low mass and calibrated for balanced strokes. The round cam design is designed to create linear acceleration.
- BALLISTIC FIBER STRAP - Ballistic fiber strap is designed to minimize inertia of the drive system and offer a quicker and smoother response than chain or solid drives.
- ELONGATED BOARD - Elongated and smooth footboard designed to add more leverage to the stroke and allow extended range of movement for heel toe and sliding techniques.
- FOLDING MECHANISM - Folds the pedal for transportation. The spring can be dislocated and secured with a magnet when folded.
- SELF-MOUNTING CLAMP - Designed to mount the pedal with a single motion. Clamp designed to adjust to all hoop thicknesses.
Each pedal comes with a carrying bag.
More information: www.jojopedal.com