Fender Artist Series - Roscoe Beck Bass IV Mn HB user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- Low Passive ... I prfre!
- BMOL small bridge with the E string, if you use Daddario XL, the rglage ncessaire good intonation of the E string requires to remove the screw. Obviously no problem with other brands of strings. I took it off.
- You can have all the sounds Jazz B. all sounds and precision, although not at the same time sr! Whatever ...
- Overall Opinion
- I confirm every point in the opinion Previous I play this instrument professionally since 2005, and I always find the music suited the situation where I was. Info for Lower Roscoe Beck, I have 3: 2 and 1 4cordes 5cordes (bought in 1997) ...
- Low made in United States.
Alder body, maple neck covered with rosewood or maple fingerboard 22 frets. Carbon reinforcements in the handle. Channel type jazz bass.
Solid special easel for this model with bridges on wheels, attaching ropes around the body or the bridge.
Two humbuckers fender. Passive electronics. Volume control, tone. 3 position selector for selection of microphones. 2 mini switches for each microphone that allow you to select single coil, double standard or double parallel. Push / pull on tone knob to favor the bridge pickup when the two were on.
Mechanical Hipshot ultra light with D-tuner.
Delivered with black deluxe Fender case, strap, jack, clésde settings, maintenance kit and a plexiglass plate to set between the two microphones to ask the thumb.
- The handle type jazz bass is perfect for me. The 22 boxes allow more things than on a standard jb. Access to acute is carefree. The body small enough (for a fender) is light and well balanced.
- The number of combination of microphones is impressive. Many possibilities ranging from jb to precision through a lot of types of sounds more modern. Big sound with the double in the playoffs. Suitable for all types of music. Ultra versatile, this bass can play everything and easy to get very different sounds.
- Overall Opinion
- J'adorre the bass while passive provides powerful sound to suit all styles. The ergonomics are very good.
The price / quality ratio is pretty good looking especially the accessories.
A very good bass!