Ibanez K5 - Oiled user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- Then, we have, the menu, a beautiful 5-string bass mahogany body with a sandwiched padauk veneer on the body and the rear of the bass, the padauk is nice, because it is a wood hue rougetre and we can see the veins stand out ...
I want it prciser THE FIRST version of 2001 K5 built in 2005 and the new are black and their race is in Saddle with Walnut, so the sound will be much diff rent, I think ...
the bridge is a die-cast 5 (cast) with gold bridges adjustable for height and springs for rgler harmonics.
it has a handle 24 cases rosewood built in 5 pices of wenge / walnut; ofJunior both say that they are hard wood and sounds plutt promise to be pluttractifs with punch!
microphones are ADX-5 road by a vari-mid active electronic III (legalization active 3-band) with buttons CONTRL tags, in fact, it's almost to the rplique SR-1305 came out in the late 90's in less of me .. APRS
on the electronic CONTRL was; gnral a volume knob, a balance of two microphones, including a button tag, treble boost and bass boost, including another; and boost the mdiums SETTING THE frequency drives on the beach mdiums.
If you are not with her, discontinue the instrument and play the flute!
- the neck is fine and enjoyable trs; in ibanez, they always think people of small size and that's good for adults too!
wenge with walnut wood are pretty and are very enjoyable to watch ...
in ibanez, they also penss all bassists Next-Generation were tired of their fender jazz bass or precision built fawn LEGO l they did some research only to find in redrawing the contours of a body could make it more enjoyable and more comfortable eye for our friends bassists and potentially new customers, so it's done!
rsultat, was a body trs enjoyable for both the eye for ergonomics and weight, it's really easy to wear on the shoulders!
So, three more for this bass!
Access in acute is good, honest, I did not have trs adventure, the little that I have found t cel sounded good and Mylen s rotten ropes ...
we obtain a sound gnial !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we can all play with !!!!!!!!!!!!
- I say it should all bass players!
it's a bass that really a "me", a warm, fall, and for bassists who can turn a bread board trsor sound is a bass instrument outperform aisment 3 times more expensive it!
I jou grooves with Afro-Cuban, and it's really gnial!
for the metal, you just turn to for more treble and deep bass ..
for the funk, no problem; of mdiums please and they arrive!
I do not m'ettendrais more about the tight sound of this bass, a page would not be enough ...
- Overall Opinion
- I have tried just 1 hour, dj t I won!
The models for essays, see my profile!
I love the most, all the sounds!, the body profile of the 5-string that sounds all well!, the electronic versatile, the jack on the body, finesse and spacing of the strings r product, a copy handle ...
I like the least, the symbol "K5" in the middle of the button!, I prfr that the 3 strings are Premire ct the left of the stick as the SR-1305 the great era!
I apperu on occasion to about 650, and even this rate is still good value qualitprix!
I did not buy because I did not sub, but I really dmang svrement for a few days, especially since I realize that a 5-string , can also be used to put his thumb on the string so grve and I felt good though diffrent my 4 string .... so .... MDIT
Finally, I strongly suggest you go try it if you see it, as bassist confirm the professional shoe found its footing and is able to bury low Chres more and give the ons groove instruments that are more like factories gases that a real low!
in DEFINITIONS, an instrument capable of many things for those who bother to go look for her appearance del ...
- Made in Korea
24 fret neck screws, flat and round button also very flat.
The bridge I dunno ...
Micro: ADX and ADX-B-N
The woods used are: Mahogany / Padauk Body (I'm no English) and wenge / walnut for the neck. The key is rosewood.
It would balance anyway, the important thing is that she is beautiful!
The string spacing is 16.5 mm (ouch slap on the fingers, will have to be precise).
Mechanical oil bath.
The knobs: volume
Balance neck pickup / bridge
boost / cut bass
boost / cut treble
Boost / cut of medium
Frenquence of medium
- It is a typical Ibanez neck. Thin enough, it avoids cramping of the thumb and the handle is fast, even if it did not seem to be painted ...
access to the latest frets is quiet for the RE and the SOL, and possibly LA. And for MI and SI, it is less obvious ...
I found the slight (but as I am a colossus (desole..)) And the head does not itch.
The sound? It's not a sound you get is a massacre. I take off with the wallpaper so it rocks! The bass is beautifully rendered, and treble are not "flashy", they maintained a presence very seriously nice. It's a treat!
I finally found a 5-string worthy of the name!
- I play metal, prog and punk. I play with fingers (it hurts sometimes). I did a poor rumble 100, but with a preamp, and a multieffect, we do what we want.
Personally, it is impeccable for what I play. Except as may be punk, but this is not the sound that bothers me, it's that bad.
Oh also, the sound is fairly low in the mix. Do not see a fault. But it is a little low in medium provided (unless a new ropes, then it destroys everything). The sound it produces "envelloppe" the piece. I find it quite nice ...
Yeah ... It sounds ... when the electronic loose it! 2 times in 2 years I have left in rep '...
- Overall Opinion
- I use it for another week and then this comment will certainly corrected afterwards. But I can be tested 20 models of 5-string before, and is THE 5-string I want. For the slap is not obvious given the small gap between the strings, but I prefer a slapper 4, anyway ...
I got it for 700 euro thanks to an ad right here, so it MAKES!
I've had it for 2 years. I did some work on it. Including electronics (the treble volume pot had died) and the adjustment of the handle.
The truss road dead, 2 elec failure '... It's too ... I give because honteuxde AC would have been asking for money for this shit ..
contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 string bass black so-called "oil".
Mcaniques simple gold (which give trs trs well with the color black)
Micro ADX bridge and neck
- Boost medium
two knobs on two other superposs
Trslgre much closer and strings (slap the hard drive)
I have had some problem but it ties in rgl [b]
- The handle is fine and enjoyable and the Access in acute TSE trs trs good
the strings are much closer .. is better for the delicacy of the handle but it's a pity because the slap slap sound gives the trs though ..
trslgre the bass is a 5 string and trs discrete forms is rounded which gives a charm
trs is small and it gives good
BUT I note down the cause of a problem
is an active bass and I have had a loose connection so a lot of money to pay for rpar
but not in Valle iumportant pusique ca worth =)
- The sound of this bass is the best tell ..
incredibly versatile for signature:
hot round and slamming
prampli gives the really active on this low
is a play on the rgal
s unfortunate that the note "shall adopt a 10 ... I would have been 37.5 = D
- Overall Opinion
- I wanted a good 5-string bass and I have used because it is by far the best with which I have been able to play
I have been using the big 3 months now
flights to a signature SERIES and very good value for money
I would resume this bass without hsiter
even with this problem of false contact
Dumoine a try and if possible to buy = D
- Ibanez K5 active (Fieldy signature), the black jai (latest model) and jai purchased new in June 2006 on the Internet with a box boxymusic.com € 840 (including shipping) or a little moins.Seul problem, had to go to jai problem for the maker of Tiran but that's normal for a new instrument .. Manufacturing in Korea, 24 frets, traditional easel .. 2microts ADX5 assets (the author of the previous opinion was wrong) .. there 4 knobs: one for volume, one swing, one for medium (+ a knob knob superimposed on the active medium "normal") and a knob for bass and the same: an active knob knob superimposed on the low "normal" ca 6 tout.Mais made in the "far" we only see 4.
What I "shocked" and contrasts with the beauty of the instrument, the look of the knobs: they look like small black caps bottle of water. For this I put 9.
- Jai was impressed by the smoothness of the neck, Ibanez makes the street a lot of competitors on this là.En +, it is extremely light, nothing to do with Cort or such choses.Lacces is very easy to acute, I think it has two important points are its lightness and delicacy of sleeve.
ONLY PROBLEM nest but a problem that the first time: access to the battery active.Une screwed once the screws unscrewed, not bring down the plastic that protects access to the battery (even turning the bass), j 'I do's "leverage" with a card from bus.Mais Quon has opened a first time, other times it comes off very normalement.Ca can be very annoying in concert or just before ... Anyway, active 9v battery does not change souvent.Je dishes still 10.
- Javais saw Korn in concert, I looked for a 5 string for my group, a friend to me conseillé.Au start I did not because I thought it could be that the sound of Fieldy, I do not like trop.Je did not know whether to trust the first opinion which said she was very versatile, but it does, and even many in the cas.Merci active medium and other knobs that allow a wide variety of son.On really play anything with this bass (I play funk and metal, it always follows me, but I'm sure I could play jazz or death, everything A to Z). By spring against the 5th string evil, but that's my fault Hartke Kickback 15 120wats I will change to a hybrid head Ampeg SVT-3 Pro and a nemesis by Eden 2x10.
- Overall Opinion
- I use it since June 2006.Je know her so well présent.Ses strengths are the ease of playing (fineness of the handle) and its very polyvalent.Les only two faults that I have found are: access to Trap the active cell not easy the first time only and the look of the knobs, but everyone's goûts.C is a really nice surprise because I did not love him as ca.Je also used with a EBS MULTICOMP (compressor) which greatly improves the sound quality that shows the amp.
- Made in Korea, the K5 has 24 frets for two Bartolini pickups and active in Vari mid 9V. It is a standart bridge, one can settle on the output level (volume), the balance between the two microphones, bass, treble, mids, for which Defines the fquence. It is not painted, but said oil finish is excellent.
- The neck is narrow, and very enjoyable, even if I have enough hands or very large, it's really fun to play the dessus.l ergonomics is really good, it is well rounded and do dfonce no ratings, and for the highest frets, access is easy, even if for.
The sound is the highlight. Even if the signature Korn, absolutely everything we can play with this bass. from funk to metal. through anything you want. I do not rnb or any such things or sampler does the job, but for those interested to do a "hand" will do a nickel, and sometimes twice a day.
- In the group or I use it, we play everything. Doobie Brothers to Metallica, to The Eagles and Pink Floyd. More of the compounds. And it follows for all styles, without flinching. it's versatile. I play two amps, Hartke Kickback 15 a to drive home and a Trace Elliott 715 in RPET. I think on stage, I would use both. This gives the wah with the selection of mids knob. it's pretty fun, but admontre although the extent of use. surgras of metal slamming funk and high-pitched, even slap in a condition to be very clean, the strings are very close to each other at the easel. There's not much that I disliked about this bass. uh ... no I see it.
- Overall Opinion
- I've had two months at the time of writing more or less. I use it almost 15 hours a week, I begin to know the beast. The vari mid is really a good system of pramp. I bought it online in the United States, it comes four days after the order via UPS, c very fast and cared not a pete on packages. report quality price is very very good. With exprience, I think I would do so this choice. or maybe a SR3005, who knows. it's pro stuff, feel when he was in his hands. it's clean, burr-free net. effective. Finally, what all good. prvoir fund MD100B, PCQ a gig bag with a, c srieux really not. has tiep same.