Roscoe Guitars LG 3005 user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- Handcrafted in the USA
Cedar Port Orford Cedar and matching headstock
Ash body polish Amber Marsh
Neck Maple / Amaranth / maple / Amaranth / Maple
Pickups and EQ 3-band Bartolini
Touche in figuratively Cocobolo
24 frets and pearl inlay Roscoe at the 12th
Made in August 2004
- The bass is light and well balanced
The key is fairly flat and very fast. The rigidity of the handle allows adjustment of the action very low without frieze.
The electronics can do anything (too may be) and actually I always played with a blend 50/50 and Equa flat ... as what, when kle sound is good, not too need to fix it.
The key is exploitable If serious 8va Sol (G string 24th freight)
- Typed rather modern with plenty of serious and a bit sharp but not enough well suited to the pop funk rock
Played on a stack EDEN WT400 + / D115XLT this bass accompanied me on every scene for 5 years and never disappoint me.
The Roscoe distinguishes his bass in all configurations of stage and recording with this characteristic growl and punchy mids and singing
- Overall Opinion
- I used it for 5 years and it's really the VERY good stuff. Exceptional violin, tuning does not move a muscle, the sustain is huuuuge
Worth its low price, still expensive in France ...
- Roscoe LG-3005 5 String Bass
* 35 "Scale - 24 Frets
* String spacing: 1 3 / 4 "at the nut 2 7 / 8" at the 24th cargo
* Small Hand Carved Body
* Book matched figured maple top over choice of body woods
* Exclusive graphite and steel reinforced precision adjustable neck
* Lightweight Hipshot tuning keys in black
* Precision milled custom design bridge by Hipshot in black
* Hand carved nut GraphTech
* 9 volt dual-pickup Bartolini electronics with volume, blend, bass and treble
- Super low!
Light and pleasant to play.
The woods are so low only select each is unique.
- Great Polivalente. Password Pastorius has a sound a sound of metal pots in two shots.
Great precision and clarity thanks to the 35 "is to couple pickups / preamp.
Its close to the Warwick Thumb boost with medium.
Crystal clear sound for slap
- Overall Opinion
- Low ideal for professionals who can afford to pay.
The rage in United States ... It is expected soon in Europe