Yamaha RBX374 - Red Metallic user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- The active humbucker entry level ... and bé is not won ...
Finally a pretty low as it is already.
It is heavy and makes a good sustain. Ah want?
No switch here, a mix knob with center detent. It takes a still a little time to adapt to navigate between the equalizer and the melting pot.
The form will not shock, no eccentricity, we find the shape model known hardwarde black rather class with metallic red paint.
- The handle is perfect accessibility and balance is very good.
The handle slides well, ultimately it does not hurt.
In sound I will come later, but taste is not disgusting.
The mechanical hold good agreement ... I had to give twice since I bought it .... Cool and not-brainer
- While there, the slap, I was expecting a small kit and chemical rope course not! nay!
Equalization even if it is not a model of progressivity can without too much trouble to move from its crystalline (great game in the octave above) a coarse-grained task fat, perfect for rock, kind of bass sound in redneck we come together .... Well it's not vintage either, but the sound palette is excellent ...
- Overall Opinion
- I love this bass allows me to access many records convincingly.
No major defects, rather than qualities ... So at this price, I will not say a word ... BANZAI!!
- All was reported apart from the number of boxes is 24 which gives a lot of possibility!
The settings are fairly complete in all its just to kind of instrument.
- Ergonomics exeptionnel a resonable weight. Regarding the handle it is through but small enough for a young beginner accesses the E string, one would quickly abbitue .*
With regard to the sound is exellent price you get worked his sound as we want but if you're a perfectionist.
- It is a very basic sound a bit electro latest trend but that can quickly be used for pure rock.
I play a Peavy TKO 80 which is old now but mm with stuff you get used to ring it all.
In general I tend pushed the bass and treble to descandre give his passing in Pop Rock.
- Overall Opinion
- I use it now for 3 years at the time I tried a lot of low prices and greatest ones trying the Ibanez and the corte I fell over while I Desuite adopted.
I think the value for money is inbatable!
I do it again without hesitation that choice I strongly advise it for beginners and advanced beginners mm who did not want to leave 'too much money on a bass.
- For CHARACTERISTICS, everything t said.
From this point of view, it damn well and she is very pretty even sthtiquement.
- The handle is correct, there are no worries for Access in acute. It adapts quickly trs.
It is not too heavy, his head not look or anything, and microphones are lgerment creuss Fawn able to put his thumb and get a more comfortable fit for the games to play fingers. That's all bte, but practical!
- For a low of this range, I think we can still draw a lot of same thing. I did a lot of recording, and I even t surprised. I play a Laney, and the sound evolves quite easily. You can have really low trs heavy mids and good performance. In the treble, it just a little, but has spent scne nickel and is reworking the mix, so nothing trs disabling. I play Rock and Roots Mtal, and with a little fiddling amp / knobs, we can find happiness.
Well the big default, the pickups have to slap and pop. Adapted for the funk, go your way, there is a "pop" can be stressful, and rendering is not great.
- Overall Opinion
- I jou on for two years, doing recordings. I tried in MODELS Ibanez before, but I fell for its looks both round and mystrieux ....
Report quality price, there really is not mean for that price it's good stuff trs.
I'll spare because I had a gift of trs Nol called Fender American Deluxe Precision Bass, but if my choice does again, I would do it again without worry!
- alder body shape ergonmique Saddle sleeve with head screwed 3D
rosewood fingerboard with 24 frets
2 x Humbucker pickups
Electronic active (4 rglage; micro selector, volume, bass, treble)
black hardware chrome mtallique gray or red.
- The handle is a bit dcevant it slides perfectly but you get used quickly and it does not ask any more problem.
Access in acute is very simple, perfect.
The ergonomics of this bass and really good, big plus, the shape of microphones that leaves room specially for the thumb, really very practical.
There are easily a good sound.
- not always (pop / rock)
My amp is a Warwick Sweet 15 (a little ...). dcevant I have no effect
the trick is just a shame the "pellets" on the microphones that when one of the key string is "pock"
- Overall Opinion
- I use this guitar for 6 months and I'm glad trs.
the "+": - ergonomic gnrale (micro, shape, ...)
- Good sound
- A trs Binne qualitbr /> The "-": - the handle
- Plastic aspect (the button is only visible in wood ...)
I tried a few other models before and I hsit with Cort C4
The report price is good quality
I think I always hesitate with Cort C4
The other opinions on this bass is not really a take into account, that person is not at all objective, it was this low compared to other Vallent 5x the price. It's like comparing a Stradivarius violin with one of the Academy ....