Ibanez XPT707FX - Black user reviews
- In which country was it made? (USA, Japan, Mexico, France ...)
How many frets, what kind of microphone and their configuration?
24 Cargo Double bobinnage Dimarzio D-Activator
What type of bridge (Floyd, Wilkinson ...)?
What are the settings (volume, tone, micro switch ...)?
What kind of stick?
Neckthru - Jumbo
- The handle is it nice?
Neck nice and fine enough for small hands, but always at the top frieze of round 3 and 5 th fret
Access to acute (last string) Is it easy?
Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?
The weight of the guitar is well balanced, the only problem and fixing to strap was very poorly studied in the Xiphos 7 String
Indeed the two are THE PARALLEL attaches to the top of the guitar out there can not take it all alone on your shoulders this way, it is directly carried down by the weight of the handle ... And that's a big negative!
Solution: go to a luthier to do to put a small hole near the jack ...
Do you get a good sound easy? ...
I use a JVM 410 (Marshall is renowned for its breath, I knew what to expect) but in the high gain guitar quickly became a powerful tool and powerful ... the use of a reduction noise-gate is essential to any tube amp high power
- Are they suitable for your style of music?
With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play?
Marshall JVM 410-Rocktron Hush noise gate SuperC - G Major
What kind of sound you get and with what settings ("crystalline", "fat ",....)?
What are the sounds you prefer, you hate?
The distortion is very powerful and aggressive ... Funky ... !
The clean is a bit too bright (you must mix the Med and Low) and too slammin
- Overall Opinion
- For how long have you been using it?
What thing do you like most/least about it?
Did you try many other models before getting this one?
What is your opinion about the value for the price?
Reasonable value for money but not to re ...
Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...
- 24 frets, Di Marzio D Activator (2 doubles), 3 position selector, one volume knob, a knob of Tone.
- The handle is a jewel of comfort, construction Tru Neck 5-piece provides comfort without tiring, these wide sleeves that is not ngligeable.
The weight is rpart, the guitar is lighter than my BC Rich 7 string version.
- I play on a 2 * 50 Vacuum Tube Stereo Power and a Mesa Boogie prampli Name Of Sound's magic lamp while ^ ^ The Di Marzio pickups play a lot on The definition of sound: a lot of attack and precision on the neck pickup bridge pickup is playing its role in intrmdiaire. I get sound with this guitar prcis while EMG 707 on your exact standards differ in appearance.
- Overall Opinion
- I have a lot hsit before buying, but the trial version I DCID 6 strings There's two weeks now. Version 7 is a beautiful Ibanez ralisations n'tant not a fan of their sleeve too flat for some time, I must say that the brand evolves very well and now offers beautiful products. Good quality price anything.