Behringer Xenyx 1222FX user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- The Behringer X1222USB is a console 12 inputs, 8 mic (XLR and / or Jack) and two stereo (Jack) or four microphones and four stereo (plus USB input). It has an output and an output return FX (effects understand) that can be used to output a second line returns. It has a 24 bit bus effects and a 7-band equa, always welcome. She possesses a compressor on the first four microphones and an equation with three bands on all tracks. It has a sensor feedback (not famous) which indicates the frequency to remove if the feedback. Finally, a USB port to use as a sound card.
It is sold with brackets Rack mount 19 "(not tested because I do not have a flight).
- Using this console is relatively simple, yet should we understand the attached manual ... It is well illustrated but not very clear, I'm out so I think you'll get away!
There are some functions that are unnecessary for my taste and others I do not understand. I quote for example "3D stereo surround effect XPQ". I found the button, the knob, but I do not see much difference ...
- The console seems clear for now, I do not breath too apparent sheathing.
The equalizer is effective but it would be even better if he cut the fréquances (the example of feedback, the equation will not delete it, it is too tight). With otherwise rotten speakers (for now) I find that the equation 7 bands coupled with the three bands was not enough to remove certain frequencies. Damage, and forgiveness for the dancers of the evening).
- Overall Opinion
I use this console for 8 months, she used for concerts, parties and mobile disco for radio.
Before this console, I have not tested (except an old magneto twenty years and producing a huge breath).
The characteristic that I like:
- The most: The USB port! For radio, nothing better! It saves me a third sound card! It's cool!
The effects processor is not bad although some effects are weak (like the flanger for example).
-The least: the fantom power button which is located right next to food, so be careful if your microphones are sensitive! For my part, I put the tape! And some functions seem unnecessary.
I also regret the absence of PFL (PFL).
For now, I find the price / quality ratio than good. I obviously do it again if I had that choice!
- Supplied with brackets to be Racké in 17 "is a small table with 4 stereo input 12, a 7-band equations and a multi effects processor. 2 to which a dedicated effect and insert the first four lanes
- Config very simple, not really need instructions, however, I have looked through. The buttons seem very fragile, limited accuracy, running very short, not parametric, it was just a serious one and a medium acute, and the little equation. Simple to use, it takes up no space and for this type of table, IN / OUT it is benefiting
- Transparent, I would not do that, the correction is very inaccurate especially on the edges, the little equation it does its job. Note that it is detachable and it also comes with an option that some view on the frequency leed catching. it is not silly, though for a regular, they recognize the frequencies on the ear but for a beginner this is interesting.
Sound a bit colored but dynamic response and fine, but nothing that blows a little but acceptable. The multi-purpose home or small repeat is sufficient but hey .. effects are predefined and can not just change anything.
I have not test the software supplied with the kit and USB because I did not need, I have the studio for that.
- Overall Opinion
- I recently because I took it to a tertiary use. It is only used to allow my artists work at home.
Of table I ais a few so I know I took it for its price and the package shipped for the price.
it sounds, it is very decent for what I expected. for a small group that left the bar or the small repeat, it is sufficient but should not expect big sound, this is not his vocation. This is a handy Swiss knife type which did a lot of thing but has its limits.
For those who works at home is enough for one low price. BUS 2 and at least it would have been nice.
I stay in comparing what is comparable and therefore, at this price, it's like the road and it does what you expect little in this category.
- There are few things to say, for all t dj said and I confirm that this table is gniale, an unbeatable price or impossible. We always wonder how they do.
So I give 10/10. I would give more if I could!
Edit 2010: I keep the note, this table is very UNESCORecords for this award.
- - Simple configuration
- Explanations Retailer in the manual and, in all languages.
- The faders are much more pleasant than in the series of mixer Previous.
- The console is relatively transparent, provided that we get rglages. It introduces very little wind and a volume lev (compared with a Yamaha CHRE over who was the "shower"). The qualiseur is convenient but is above all a bonus from the table. Personally, I purchased a qualiseur rack of the same brand. The effects are also under supplment, but are all the same intressant.
Edit 2010: Product very correct and usable for small gigs.
- Overall Opinion
- Given the possibilities, and a console team should rate much higher.
Behringer thank you! This product is a true gift
Edit 2010: I think it is hard to find anything like this price but with the exprience it s'avre less extraordinary than I imagined it to beginners. I maintain a grade 8 because the price is really excellent.
- Is Rack?
yes there are squares with a delivery.
How many lanes, bus attendant, departures, returns ...)?
16 tracks, 2 / 2 bus, 2 for, 2 outputs, including a back stage.
What is the type of connection (RCA, Jack, XLR ...)?
ago jack for the main, for microphones with XLR 48v power supply so symmetrical, is RCA for output recording and the tape or cd input is as if to return jacks, headphones, pedal, etc ...
An effects section is it integrated? ...
yes there are 100 presets.
Finally a super table
- The general configuration is it simple?
so not too hard for beginners to expert a breeze.
The usual functions are they easily accessible?
functions easily accessible
The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
the manual is sufficient so everything is in the same language he explains the wiring of the jacks, xlr to configure the table.
- The console is transparent?
yes its a pure (adjustable of course)
- Introduced she breath?
not because its a 24v power supply or any concern for breath parasite AC is with the anti feedback on the equalizer no worries.
- The equalizer is effective? ...
so is the equalizer with a British call it is even better but I am super 10
- Overall Opinion
- - How long have you use it?
for 1 year. no worries
- What is so special that you like most and least?
input jacks on the front is. equalizer and "British".
least the near absence of listening very big worry, comes with a recording interface, but not to a sequencer I've seen. but I was nine because of it are still details that otherwise I would have put the 10.
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
yes but of lower quality devices and mixer as its not a console.
- How would you rate the quality / price?
very very very good value for money is already quite a 230th is not buying anything.
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
so happy I would take a more even because 16 is not enough.
- Technical doc but I see résumé outline:
Between four mono microphone (XLR + Jack) + 4 Stereo between (Jack 2XLR 2)
On each of:
on rotary potentiomtre: rglages Trim (level entreen db for beginners), Medium-Hight-Bass, effect level (Fx), Pan (Stereo), Volume to monitor output
potentiomtre on linear: the level
An interruption by
Output: Complete is a small table
2 linear for Main level on both XLR outputs plus a linear effect for the level of
On a linear sotie Monitor
1 of 3 attractions auxiliary linear CD / Tape
A headphone (+ Jack knob 3.5)
EQ switchable, clean, just but proper imprcis
Montieur Berhinger classic effect (it is everywhere), but can not rev prcis a lot of opportunity when the Masters
USB audio interface is a spar box that connects to the outputs (average)
This is a complete table 230
Rugged, pots being protected, in short in one year of use (with live) no hitch
- Everything is clear and easily accessible
Nothing to configure, trs grip fast (it is an analog console)
The documentation is in French and clear
It is very well agency
- Equalizer clean, a bit surprising because sometimes a little imprcis but there is everything right (it's not the point for the Berhinger)
Monitor effect Berhinger classic (it is everywhere), not prcis trs (not clean on some of the effects) but allows a lot of opportunity when the Masters
The question Berhinger: is there of breath?
Recording on PC: No, I do not find
By Tage against a magnified when you push the levels there are a few but it is normal in this range. Although we reach the pass RULES
Sound: it's flat, it's Berhinger (Ca lack of compression) but it is made usable for the live, mock out of pro
The breath and sound are just fine for a basic console and it is the comparison of many other consoles
- Overall Opinion
- I use it for 1 year (pop / rock band, live, acoustic guitar group 3 + 3 fields)
I like his htrognalit: I can use in lots of configurations diffrent (live, model, acoustic, ...)
The report price is not good quality, but exceptional plutt
At this price there is not the best
To advise those who need a multi-function table and put no price groups see most ambitious beginners, hobbyists with PC studio, small groups live (sound so good), ...
This table is not a pro, but it is a table that will delight all groups amateur enthusiasts hack.
This range the price that was missing in the world of small tables
Yes in the same range plutt 1832FX for a few more between