Behringer Xenyx 2222FX user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- 2 years ago I use this console and so far I have not regretted my purchase. I'll give my opinion to defend the brand that everyone shoot down with a vengeance. So that I think the price / quality ratio is even widely.
I recall that Behringer is a German brand even if the components assembled in China know they will make the Germans in quality.
8 XLR inputs with level control input via the PFL (LEVEL SET)
4 input stereo jack TS or 8 Mono inputs
What makes us all 16 inputs plus a CD / tape input in CAR
The table also features 3 stereo returns coming out on a aux send and 2 fx send / return
2 XLR main outputs
2 Way Hand Jack
2 Outputs SUB Jack
2 outputs Control room
Chanel 8 XLR inserts on tracks that allow you to insert an effect before the equalizer
For example reverb or Disto ... These inserts can be used to retrieve the sound to a sound card and can record 8 tracks in Cubase for example (I used TRS cables to modify or even in this case was 8 outputs mono + 6 stereo outputs (main , sub, control)
There is a 4-band EQ per track. Semi-parametric bass and treble are fixed and are parametric mids. For this type of console anyway you will not find the equalizer "full" parameter. These little animals are already costing € in the 300 entries range in their own right. So equalizer ample.
The console is rack mountable.
It has a low-cut (low cut) on the mic set at 75 Hz and will eliminate the breath and releasing power for the amplifiers.
I insist on the cons it has a CD / Tape In / Out RCA in very handy because it allows for example to go with a tape on the console during a concert for example, and mix it all properly with the rest. As the output is dependent on the main mix, you can also use it to make a recording on MiniDisc or MP3 for example. To have a live concert as understood in Hp. Particular feature I use often.
There is a built-in effects section (hence the name XENYX FX) 100 effects not configurable, meaning you can just choose the intensity of the effect on each track. One effect on all tracks. At first I thought it was a little gadget, but to use the reverb is correct with 50 factory settings. Cons by the delay echo flanger chorus are somewhat anecdotal. It said it can avoid investing in a multi-purpose and it is more than enough for most uses. to note that there is a setting 20aine + chros delay, delay + reverb, chorus + reverb ...
Can NB there is a USB port via an external interface that is really cons per gadget, I've got the console coupled with a sound card 8 input
Edirol UA-101 ( http://carte-son-externe.edirol.audiofanzine.com/produits/index%2Cidproduit%2C60609%2Cmao%2Cedirol_ua101.html )
Cubase it works really well.
- Getting started is fast. The manual is a little fuzzy in places and a bit short. But the console is simple enough to go it alone after 20 minutes of manipulation without too much hassle too.
The settings of the potentiometers are handled with care (plastic) for the moment after 2 years of intensive use I had no breaks but I am careful of somebody with my hardware. I said that I bought secondhand.
I had to fight to use the Shipping & Returns inserts for multitrack recording and especially the cables I had to myself. 8 direct outputs as the fx2472 would have better summers. But for the price we will not quibble.
I use this console to record with Cubase and my soundcard external Edirol UA-101 which gives us a total of 14 mono + 4 stereo input. More than enough to record an entire band in the studio.
I use the 4 stereo microphones for the battery (which makes me 8 entries)
2 XLR for singing, 2 XLR for bass (a bass and a microphone jack amplified output of the bass amp)
4 XLR for guitars on the same principle as the bass.
Keyboards are directly on the sound card Midi.
I use the console and also in concert again. With more or less the same connections as for recording. Bypassing the PC box. Put out during the remaining repeats.
It is coupled to a PA Dynacord Eminent II ( http://ampli-sono-2-canaux.dynacord.audiofanzine.com/produits/index%2Cidproduit%2C42038%2Cmao%2Ceminent_2.html ) : 2 channels of 400 watts
Live uses a
BEHRINGER PRO XR4400 Multigate ( http://processeur-dynamique.behringer.audiofanzine.com/produits/index%2Cidproduit%2C18882%2Cmao%2Cbehringer_xr4400_multigate_pro.html )
- Ca me out a sound of beauty, without breath or cracking.
The equalizer is minimalist but effective. I said that the guitars and bass go through Pod X3 Live / Pod XT Line 6 and therefore not need DI
Otherwise, the Sun is essential to have a clean sound. Many think he simply plug his guitar live on the console and presto voila. And then they moan that they are the breath and feedback.
It is job and the record is correct. For the price they ask for nothing better.
I am not a professional and I did not 2000 € to go out for a console!
The gear is connected to it is of high quality cables and connectors as well (often overlooked detail)
We do not larsens no breath sound is ok I say it's a rolling case.
The sound is not too "colorful" but it appears correctly with a compressor. The dynamics of the sound is correct. And the sound reproduced faithfully enough.
I do not come back on board effects. Who are not high. The group plans to invest in a MICROVERB 2, Alesis ...
- Overall Opinion
- For how long have you been using it? I use it for 2 years
- What thing do you like most/least about it? Most of the 16 tracks
Least not the direct output he had tinkered cables on the output to be able to insert the true multitrack with Cubase. Small flat minor they could incorporate a connector to put a lamp. In Concert I'm forced to use a booklite I clipped it to see all the little buttons in the dark.
- Did you try many other models before getting this one? Not before two other much smaller tables.
- How do you rate the quality / price? Excellent at this price I do not think it is best on the market. In any case to advise groups that began in Anime Studio, or invest in their first table. I said that even if I use this table with many external elements. But it may be sufficient in itself to begin. Must have at least on the other hand of DI for instruments because they do not integrate them. I recommend the Behringer elsewhere .... hehe
- With experience, this choice would you do? Undoubtedly because I have not changed
For the simple reason that I did not need more. And what better to have it costs much, much more!! So for those who spit on the mark I would just need to know just what is needed. When I started playing music 21 years ago I would have liked to have this equipment and especially at this price!
- Well its a very good console for someone like me who started it at a good number of channels 8 mono and 4 stereo jack and XLR output jack and XLR also
I do not my rachaiterais this console now I'm leaning more towards a Soundcraft FX16ii which is more expensive my best quality
@ + All the world
- Same as the other
- She has not bad-breath when the faders are up! The rest as above
- Overall Opinion
- No I would do is not good choice as asser not for my use by my cheap cons
- I am a beginner in this field, so I do not know much about hardware.
The 2222FX has 22 inputs, 8 XLR microphone inputs. It has 99 built-in effects. I may as well plug the RCA or XLR as Jacks.
The console connects via USB, with the RCA box.
- The console is very easy to use. I was sometimes necessary hardware, Night at the outcome level, but for 3 hours of use without ever having touched a console in my life, I think it's pretty good. All buttons are accessible and well identified, and I never got lost in the manual.
Even for what is effect, the list is marked directly on the console.
- Depending on the application made (a practice in the basement with a speaker Behringer B215A), the sound combined Micro / keyboard is very good. I could easily add effects and adjust the sounds so that they fit together.
- Overall Opinion
- - How long have you use it?
I use it for 2 days
- What is so special that you like most and least?
I love the fact that it is easy to use and connect, and the manual is well written. Unfortunately, I can not put an effect in all, not one per entry.
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
This is the first console that I use for life
- How would you rate the quality / price?
For $ 340 CAD, I find the prices very reasonable for what I could do with it.
- With experience, you do again this choice?
No, I would rather a console 16 inputs, while staying within the brand Behringer
- - This mixer is indeed rack (red ... ha-ha) but I have not tst I kept the bar racks for COD of my room.
- So there are 8 XLR inputs and 4 inputs Stereo (via jack) Subgroup two, one OUT right / left in XLR, two RCA input / output, three assistants and I probably forgotten. Trs important: the little boxes sold: one leaves out by hand RCA, passing through the lame and has returned to hop on the USB direct bcanne!
- Bah as I said, RCA, Jack, XLR (look no USB port directly on the machine, the piti box that does the job, I say that for those like me who will watch the sight of 360 thomann for searching)
- There's no equalizer to finally have the rglages per share. (I know not yet what it is paramtrique so I do not pronnonce)
- There is a section for 99 greenhouse effect! Egg too, except that in any y'en twenty with their variants, it's not super super nice but allows for enjoyable evening between friends.
- - Gnrale configuration is simple, comprehensive without going into the surplus to begin in the sound is good I think.
- The buttons can be a bit smaller and has no relatives but it would not be as cute ...
- The manual is cute too, I use the technique of trial / error so without much to lean in the book, but when I have uses I did not pert.
- - The console is transparent? nan j'la see on my table ... Nah but seriously it does not seem to me (I do not dwell too much since I have not enough experience to judge)
- No apparent breath, to be sufficient when the gain of the microphones when the microphones back rotten, but the plutt is normal. The quality of sound that comes out on the PC is good, I use audacity and record trs me drinking.
- There's still no qualiseur but rglages increments are effective.
- Overall Opinion
- - I use it for 3 months
- The particular feature I like most is the small USB box, the less effect it's something not very practical (you can not put DIFFERENT effect increments)
- Tried many other models before ... ? Uh, I had the ocaz to serve me a bit of a big table together (I know the brand) but if not, nan.
- Report quality price: trs good
- With the exprience I would do this choice, with more money, I would take one above ^ ^ MODEL