Moog MF-108M Cluster Flux
The Moogerfooger MF-108M Cluster Flux is an analog BBD based chorus flanger with Tap Tempo modulation for guitar players, and MIDI control for keyboardists, recording, etc.
This new Moogerfooger is CV as well as MIDI controllable.
This will be a limited availability product. The MF-108M Cluster Flux uses BBD (Bucket Brigade Device) chips that were specifically designed for the short delay times associated with chorus / flanger type effects. But like all BBD devices (e.g. the MF-104 Analog Delay) the availability of this chip is limited.
Shipping is expected to begin shipping late this summer.
- The Cluster Flux provides analog chorus / flanger / vibrato effects. In addition, it has a range of modulated delay line effects.
- The LFO has six waveforms. Use sine or triangle for classic chorus flanger effects. Check out the Sample and Hold, Square, Sawtooth, and Ramp for new sounds. There are no analog chorus / flangers that have a sample and hold capability.
- In Flange mode, you adjust the delay time from approx. .6 to 10 milliseconds. In Chorus mode, from approx. 5 to 50 milliseconds.
- The Feedback control is continuously bi-polar for both non-inverted and inverted feedback for flanging with even or odd harmonics.
- The MF-108M has both input drive and output level control so you can use it from instrument to line level.
- Parameters are MIDI controllable and the MF-108M will ship with an application editor for managing the array of possibilities. One example of the many applications: Control the delay time with MIDI notes for "tuned" flanger comb-filter effects.
- There's a Feedback Insert jack on the back for external processing of the wet signal after the BBD's.