Gibson celebrates 20 years of Reissues
The Gibson Custom Shop celebrates 20 years of classic guitar reissues with new reissues, including the ES-335.
Both models have the following specifications:
- Maple/Poplar/Maple 3-ply chambered body with two F
- Cream binding
- Glued-in Mahogany neck with rounded shape (Slim C on the 1963 Dot Reissue)
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22 Reissue frets on the 1959 edition and 23 Standard frets on the 1963 version, 12" radius and pearl Dot (1959) or Block (1963) inlays
- Nut width: 1.687"
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Gotoh Reissue tuners on the 1963 model and new Kluson Deluxe on the 1959 guitar, with green tulip buttons and 12:01 ratio
- Tune-O-Matic (ABR-1) bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece
- 5-ply Reissue pickguard
- 2 Custom Bucker Alnico III (neck) ad Alnico V (bridge) pickups
- 2 volume, 2 tone controls (all are push/pull on the 1963 edition), 3-way pickup selector
- Nickel hardware
- Nitrocellulose VOS Faded Cherry and Vintage Sunburst finishes
- Custom Shop hardshell included
MSRP is $7292
Viewers of this article also read...
- Gibson USA honors Les Paul with a Tribute guitar 2013 is The Year of Les Paul at Gibson, and the brand honors the man with a limited edition Les Paul Tribute guitar.
- New Gibson Les Paul Joe Bonamassa Signature Joe Bonamassa signs at Gibson a new limited edition Les Paul Standard guitar with Gold top.
- [NAMM] Gibson launches the Jason Hook M-4 Sherman Gibson USA announces the availability of the M-4 Sherman Jason Hook custom Explorer, limited to 400 guitars worldwide.