Blackheart Engineering BH1H Killer Ant user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- Amp lamps 1W
1 input jack
1 Power switch
1 volume knob
3 outputs 4, 8 and 16 Ohms
So very basic, a knob tone would not have been refused.
- One button, difficult to do more basic.
- I use it with a Les Paul Special (P90), a baffle Harley Benton G112V.
The sound is enough roots. Playing with the guitar volume you can have a clean acceptable for jazz, or something thicker, well suited to blues or reggae a little dirty.
The highlight for me is the crunch: thick neck pickup, drier and incisive easel, perfect for all forms of blues and rock to the old. Hot, not too fat, it's a real pleasure to go out with his riffs sound like a socially acceptable volume.
Not really heavy distortion, or it must add the pedals. Overall sound vintage and hot with my Gibson.
- Overall Opinion
- I've had six months in its category (1W lamps) at the time was more or less the only outside candidate models "boutique" unpayable. Much more rewarding than the Pod I used before, which offered more opportunities but still significantly less organic sound, I do not regret my choice.
- amp head lamp of less than 1 watt.
1 input jack on the front,
3 outputs on the back 4, 8 and 16 ohms
1 volume knob
1 lamp operation lamp
no adjustment or effect
- can not be simpler, and it works!
for the sound, turn the volume knob and that's it.
spent 13 hours, that crunch in a volume ideal for the home.
- I play rock, blues and the amp is ideal.
within 13 hours, the sound is clear, to 13 hours, enough crunch to play AC / DC, it depends on the guitar, how we pick the dose ....
I play sometimes with a superoverdrive BOSS SD1, which is very suitable, but plpart time, I play no effect at all.
I play a gibson SG FADED, mainly on the bridge pickup, volume 3 / 4, tone completely.
I plug in the amp together Balckheart EMINENCE 10 inch inside.
- Overall Opinion
- I've had a good month, I had a micro cube, then a PEAVEY VYPYR, it was good, but I spent too much time looking for good sound, too many settings.
with Blackheart, one branch, we play.
The manufacturing quality is apparently more robust, in any case, it breathes the pro amp, nothing exceeds the button, the light lamp, the jacks seem Maousse tough, the Tolex is beautiful, the corners are steel .....
With the SG, they are made for each other.
After some months of use, I admit that I like more this amp, I was that I finally found the rock sound I was looking for (like Marshall), with the help of a pedal boss D1 A reverb and especially, especially pedal 7 BAND EQUALIZER that erases flaws and highlight the qualities of the insect. and in addition to playing a perfect size for the home!
- amp head lamps with less than 1 watt, gnreusement dot of a volume knob and 3 speaker outputs (4, 8 and 16 ohms). that's all. Oh yes, an on-off switch even when.
Some find the logo trs ugly affair got it, I love.
Enjoyable finish. for quality components, I do not know, I did not disassemble!
There may be a fist, not the weight (!), But for a ct practice ...
- The configuration is obviously trs simple: I use it with a cabinet 12 inches from the same brand and it works perfectly. when I new pennies, j'achterais out a 2 baffles to make a cute mini-stack full of them.
- I have recently, and I currently jou ineffective with a Start and an old SG.
The sound is clear trs honest, but obviously only accessible trs low volume that ds Exceeds 2 or 2.5 on the volume knob, a lightweight begins cruncher.
between 3 and 6, the overdrive is becoming increasingly Submitted, trs trs sensible and musical attack of the strings, and finally a natural overdrive volume compatible with good neighborly relations! (Day and if your walls are pretty grazed, all the same)
between 7 and 10, has become a bit strong for use in flat or very frankly, and saturation with s'paissitnettement can be a little bit too sharp for maximum volume, but is corrected easily on the guitar.
This is also the advantage of having no rglage on the amp, you can only chop the sound from the guitar a quarter turn and less on the volume of the stratum and I found a its (almost) clear, but TRS different from clean the amp volume down .. the tonal variations are also trs sensitive and can change completely the final rendering.; So far one amp more versatile (as they say in business) than I thought, just search a bit ..
- Overall Opinion
- rcente any acquisition, reu this morning ..
difficult to compare one another .. "small" amp lamp display all of the same march gnralement 5 watts, which does nothing to get a natural overdrive volume lounge. has the exeption can be Vox AC4 when Reduces the power 0.25 watts, but still quite strong and the sound suffers a bit of power attnuateur.: but the vox has other qualities, is not the issue.
I am delighted, for 100 euros (OCCAZ rcente) + 120 euros in cabinet, I have an all-tube amp with a real sound, no need to add anything and not annoy the neighbors!
Although sr, even when I plug in my little effects to see .. I would say a blow APRS.
- A small lamps all around 0.5 watts. 3 out 16, 8 and 4 ohms. It may therefore be a nano-stack with two 1x10 or 1x12 speaker cabinets Blackheart. Volume and that's all. Simpler, should not volume ... it would not abuse? For the philosophy of the amp, difficult to criticize.
- The sound is clear trs low volume, low volume crunch and saturated vintage Marshall-type trs volume not loud, but enough to rveiller someone in a pice of the apartment or the house. on the other hand in terms of its quality is excellent.
- The intrt the amp is to provide a base volume saturates content to save or work for example and it is clear qe objective is largely achieved. His great ERRF, the Little Giant, dj was strong, but get asked a crunch consquent volume. Point here. The crunch comes tt enough to have fun without bleeding through the eyes of the neighbors. As against this vintage trs. If you like messhuggah, we must consider him a stick and modern distortion very steep for what you want, but as the grain of the original amp is trs good, even a possible . I got seeds from Page Blackmore, to Wylde, Aldrich, Moore, Lynch, Gibbons, Clapton and others by changing the gain level, the EQs and the pedals that I have al . Excellent for recording.
- Overall Opinion
- Great little amp, ideal for recording, but can not use RPET or other non sono return. Q / P excellent, as usual with Blackheart. Try it, has done.