Images
1/78
Fender Mustang V Head

Thread Comments about the review: Headlong

• 2 replies
  • 3 participants
  • 2 followers
1 Comments about the review: Headlong
About one year ago Fender released the small modeling guitar combo Mustang II. Ever since, they have extended their product line with more powerful products, including an amp head we want to try out now...

Read the article

This thread was created automatically after the publishing of an article. Feel free to post your comments here!
I don't know what all the fuss is about.

From the photo's and description you have given there is "Nothing" to be excited about!

It's just the same old, same old.

What ever happened to true "Innovation" have we stagnated that much?

The physicality "Looks" of the amp are just plain "Boring"

I would expect better from Fender in this day and age.

I should point out that I am a LOYAL Fender fan and have used their products
on and off stage for over 50 years.

I am a veteran muso and as such this type of "HYPE" promo does not impress me.

To Fender, all I want to say is; "Look Forward" stop living in the past, it's time to move on and stop dwelling on "Past" glories.

GC :8)
While some may choose to criticize the Mustang V, overall for the money it is an excellent buy. Every amp has a few shortcomings, perhaps feedback perimeters or loss of control or clarity in overdrive but lets give credit where it is due, this is an excellent amp for the money. Performance is good and it is an attractive design. Top mount controls are good but add very little to the visual from anywhere in an audience so it is a bit drab to look at but again, who buys the amp to look at? If you're looking at this in comparrison to it's rival with Bogner, it is an excellent value for the money, it includes the pedal so you don't have to pay extra for it. $600 vs $800 is a lot of savings in comparison so cut Fender some slack, this is a good value for the money.:D::D::D: