DLS Effects Stereo Chorus Waves
DLS Effects has announced the Chorus Waves pedal, designed to produce "chorusing from thick to transparent and everything in between."
The Chorus Waves has two output choices: the more organic-sounding OUTA and the slightly brighter OUTB, according to DLS. The outputs can be used individually for mono or together for stereo. Controls include Width, Depth, and Rate, which together give you chorus, vibrato, and even rotary sounds. The Chorus Waves is true bypass, constructed using a steel enclosure, steel switches, and steel pots.
Chorus Waves Features:
- Blend: Analog instrument stays analog, blends in chorus to taste
- Width: Set to thicken or tighten up chorus sound (expansive wide chorus to compressed chorus)
- Depth: Controls the depth of the chorus
- Rate: Controls the speed chorus (~.4hz to 11hz)
- Internal OUTA pot: Volume output on OUTA (from mild to boost levels)
- Internal INA Pot: Adjusts the input gain level of Input A
- Rate LED: Green LED blinks at the Rate of the chorus
- On/Off Switch: Engages the effect when ON, Switched bypass when OFF.
- INA jack: ¼” jack, instrument input
- OUTA jack: ¼” jack Output to amplifier
- OUTB (Bright) jack: ¼” jack Output to amplifier for bright out in mono or 2nd output for stereo out
- 9vdc input: 2.1mm jack, any polarity (Worry free if using your 9-volt pedal board supply)
(Input voltage 9vdc to 14vdc, Input current is 70ma at 9vdc)
- Size: 5”L x 4”W x 2.5”H
- All steel enclosure, steel pots, and steel jacks
- Powder coated enclosure
Street Price $199.
For more information, visit DLS Effects.