Mesa Boogie F30 1x12 Combo user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
- The Mesa boogie F 30 amplifier combo is a great little three channel amp that can get some stunning clean sounds all the way up to some brutal dual rectifier tones. It has a chimy bell like clean tone that is just exquisite to listen to. Then you can take it up to a medium classic rock type again sound and then punch it up for some dual rectifiers thick saturated tones. Mesa boogie build some of the very best amplifiers in the business in this amplifier at the price in the convenience of this little combo is one of the best ones that they've ever done. It's a simple design and a simple little combo amp I can get you some great results.
- F-30 Amplifier
Handbuilt in the USA
30 Watts of Patented Dyna-Wat™t Power / 2xEL84, 4x12AX7
Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance Free Performance
2 Fully Independent Channels, 3 Footswitchable Sounds (Channel 1, 2 & 2 w/Contour)
Independent Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, Reverb & Master Controls per Channel
Pull Bright (Channel 1) Contour Switch (Channel 2)
Long Tank Spring Reverb
Parallel FX Loop w/Mix Control
Record / Headphone Output
Silent Record Mute Switch
3 Button Footswitch (Channel 1/2, Reverb & Contour)
- I absolutely love the tone of Mesa boogie amplifiers. They have such a great warmth and thickness with chewy gain sounds as well as brilliant clean tones that just makes playing a lot more fun. I never been really a fan of vintage 30 speakers but only in a Mesa boogie content. I don't really get the results I'm looking for with the circuitry o anything else. The voicing of these Mesa boogie amplifiers with the 30s just worked perfectly for me.
This amplifier very easy amplifier to control it doesn't have a whole lot of tricks and different switches and knobs but just has a basic game, treble, midrange, bass, reverb, and then your master volume controls. You have many little switch to engage the contour and switch the channels and you have the same at EQ settings and control knobs for each channel. The separate clean channel so that you can have a perfectly aligned clean tone with a perfectly aligned gain channel.
- Overall Opinion
- These amps are not made anymore. See you how to find them in the use section or the classifieds. I'm not sure exactly how hard they are fine but if you can find one for a decent price and I highly recommend picking it up. This is a great little combo amplifier for someone needing a good little practice amp at home in the office or the bedroom.
User reviews in other languages
- everything has been said about the characteristics.
power mixer tape furious. 30 watts = 50 watts boogie in many other brands ...
- settings are ultra simple equalizer set to 2 / 3 hours and go
is not very easy to customize what you play and used the stove
equalizer is great
over two channels with FULL (all independent reverb +) it makes life easier
the manual is not necessary at all.
sound at low volume is very satisfactory apart / maison.même distortion completely useable !!!!!
or Sublime, but it is repeated or in concert !!!!!!!
it has never tried it can not even imagine.
Once you leave all your pedals with you and you have SOUND ..... the one you thought reserved for pros.
plain or saturated.
- I do rock, rhythm and blues and qquefois variety.
of crystalline fat but with a custom sound and different from all that can be heard with other amps.
you can have it all.
the crunch, I use channel 2 without contour, gain and master almost 0 to + possible.mais mics of guitars are an essential component of the crunch ....
I am not a good guitarist, but this amp gives great sound.
I have one and an old Epiphone Sheraton srtat Mexico, but with guitars top it must be wonderful ....
- Overall Opinion
- I have for nearly three years. I had several tube amps, the two latter being a peavey classic 30 and a Fender Hot Rod. nice amps but so below ...
I love his prodigious, the small footprint, the relatively correct, the quality of manufacture.
I like less (but ignores) the presentation very simple.
Price, € 1600 is very expensive. I bought it secondhand € 850.
objectively, considering the quality, it's worth € 1650. otherwise mesa boogie no longer exist
- Everything is already said ...
- The config is childish, whatever the setting, the sound is excellent ... but it is true that one little access to sounds very different so to find all the possibilities of the beast, good luck!
The manual gives some basic example quite useful.
- I play different style and it goes very well in many areas.
I begin with the only drawback for me is that there is no crunch, or at least not worthy of the name crunch ...
The clean sounds can be slamming funky singles, round and fat, it's really depending on the settings and the guitar pickups! For crystalline arpeggios, that's fine too ...
The distortion is very very very very good!! we forget the good crunch, is dead! but for all that is rock to metal, it goes, even if just for a little metal is big on ...
I play a musicman Petrucci, so there are sounds of Dream Theater, but it's not limiting at all, we can explore all styles in this configuration.
THE BIG OVER THIS AMP: this is one of the only tube amp that sounds great at low volumes. It loses momentum but the sound is excellent even at the apartment!
Coupled with an overdrive pedal, you're ready for all styles, with slightly crunchy blues!
One last point, I really like reverb, although I know many find it anywhere, for me it is great, staying quiet.
- Overall Opinion
- I've had a few months.
I played on Line 6, Marshall JTM30, Hughes and Kettner Tube 20 ... I tried many amps and I really enjoyed it.
Comparison between the F30 5:25 ET:
5:25 outweighs the sounds blues / crunch
The F30 takes precedence over large disto ...
It is not too heavy, not fragile, sounds good at all volumes, pierce into the mix and a sound that is noticed, never too aggressive or too light ... amp ideal if you want to get into the big gear, rack, cabinet etc. ... but I continued to dream of a big fat sound correct, it is well below in large disto !!!!!
- Amp lamps: 2 EL84, 4 12AX7 and a Celestion Vintage 30 hp for a power of 30 watts.
Between an instrument, an effects loop with level and SETTING THE DI output for recording or the sound without a microphone.
The rglages are simple and complete:
Clean channel: gain, treble, mid, bass, reverb, volume, brilliance switch on the gain very practical in funk.
Channel saturla same thing without the switch gloss but with a more exaggerated contour the sound (no boost).
- The config of the amp could not be easier in less than two minutes we found the sound is impressive and apprciable trs.
The manual is in English but it is mostly useless for a few who really knows.
- Yes it is done all my music styles: jazz jazz-fusion funk blues-fusion.
I play it with a fender stratocaster american deluxe hss lsr (two single sc Bill Lawrence and a double) and I must say that I have my guitar Discoveries! It did not sound like a first!
The sounds are a hot dynamic trs IMMEDIATE rgal in blues and funk, jazz sound is a little harder to find than a f50 that has more bass but that is far below me for all the vintage sounds (not hot enough).
The sound is saturated idalie for fusion with an DEFINITIONS notes outstanding (we understand what is played by the guitarist, for those like distos grain without the husk which incomprensible).
I love all the sounds but to say something, I have a penchant for funk and blues sounds, blues and fusion jazz!!
modif: no crunch sounds on this amp! o I passed the note on October 1 ptit7!
- Overall Opinion
- I use it for two weeks and I regret not having tried more tt, cel lives would have to play all the time with his death without compress grain without personality!
What I like about this amp is in this brief description:
very practical format easy to transport
Sounds good in two minutes and rglages j'exagre!
standard projection (why bored with 50W or more, they did not fawn all this grain (EL84))
Trs versatility of jazz, blues and rock support.
I tried a VOX AC30, a mesa f50 (excellent but more rock), the marshall tsl dsl (horrible), fender twin amp, deluxe reverb (cold), cyber twin (inrglable) and other .. .
The ratio quality price is justified as we see the shit that sell the same price or slightly cheaper.
I raferai hsitation the same choices.
Small change APRS one year of use:
It is indeed impossible to find a crunch on this amp and it goes from clean to saturated grain emissions in a trs dixime potart tower.
Trs damage so that level, I am looking for a solution to this problem (change lamps see the same hp) ... follow
- Thirty watt lamps. Hard to believe it is so "little" ...
- Clarity is the appointment. We would like a translation of the manual in French, but ...
- This wonder MRIT out its reputable. I do not share the view of some people who think the f 30 is "cold". Indeed, it is important to remember that it is equipped with a function "contour" that can make the sound warmer, more cutting edge. In addition, the gain of each channel between Confre allows the sound more or less heat. I wonder what we call "grain mesa". If anyone could rescue me to understand ... What we can say is that we must be rigorous in his game
The power is in the appointment. It may be noted that the f 30 is easier to grate clear that saturated. On this latter channel, in fact, the volume reached a magnitude faster dmoniaque trs. For those dj alls Maiden Bercy see for example, play half the power is worth thirty meters to be placed in the axis scne pregnant .
The distortion is not difficult to cover many styles and this amp is not intended as blues, far from it.
Nevertheless, and even a volume that can stay friends with her neighbors, bte makes a sound of any remarkable quality. In the past I possd amps lamps as "marshall" or "laney" whose sounds seem dsormais approximate. Power up from the f 30 is a caractrise precision and cleanliness that fully justify its price. But we must find the right rglage. And here's another quality of this amp: the legalization of pots vritablement have a role to play.
Friends guitarists, if you like vottre six strings, offer a 30 f.
- Overall Opinion
- DEFINITIONS In, everything is great in this amp, even the price quality ratio. Remember that it is an investment and its value on the market opportunity is plutt flattering.
Another advantage: it is lightweight for a mesa.
- Cf opinion prcdants
- The configuration is childish. No frills, we can find a good sound, and the pots are not for the decor, do not hsiter spend time to find the sound that suits you. The manual is in French and is very well done. There are some proposals to help rglages become familiar with the amp and the more you how to change self-same lamps.
- I find this amp versatile trs. In fact I would say that is really the "continuation" of your guitar, and sharpen his personality. Please note I am not saying that the amp is compltement neutral grain has a particular trs. But playing mainly metal metallica deftones from making a small detour by rage against the machine, I will not hide my surprise when I hear that it is mainly intended to blues rock ... it's simple the distortion is simply halucinante ... as long as one has to go with the guitar. I use most often with an esp eclipse 2 with two emg 81 and I often have to calm down the beast if I do not want Master of Puppets or killing in the name sound like the death. Sr good if you try to make the metal with a telecaster, will not be such a ....
To tell you before that I had a mesa amp randall 30 watt transistor wmx ian scott, randall mark for being a "metallic" and well I assure you that the randall sounds like a clock radio a cot.
Small flat for sounds very modern fawn deftones, but do not forget that all good neo metal guitarist does not go out without her squadron of effects pedals.
PS: the sound is great too clearly worthy of a fender amp
- Overall Opinion
- I use it for a few weeks but fawn intensive. I like the sound of this amp and it gives EHJV palm mute. on the other hand I deplore the fact that 30 watts is powerful. I am fortunate not to have neighbors at the moment, but this amp is equivalent a declaration of war if you live in an apartment. At home I do not grow more than 20% of the risk of going deaf ... and yet j had the habit of pushing my randall and my Vox Valvetronix 30 watt bottom. So here you your prvenus. I bought a head shot (thunderbolt), I have not tried other amps before bcp, some vox and a marshall any lamps that were ple figure ct .
Question ratio quality price, trs price should not close our eyes, what the price would be able to read dvd and it keeps the beers cool ... but it's good bcp not more expensive than any other amp lamps.
- So tt lamp 4 amp preamp. and 2 HP Power 30watts a celestion vintage 30
can be added two other cabinet and well c ca! D 2 footswitch canau
- So frankly a kid of 5 years to make this amp Tone THERE is simple to find the sound, c is the advantage of this two channel amplifier clean and sat '
- Frankly we can jou of tt with this amp rock, alternative metal death ect ect ... He did not limit me to play on TV and wow!
the clean is of a clarity to rival the spring water .... (No comment) only small BMOL c is that it did not crunch mm in forcing the gain of the clean it does not crunch of a hair.
and sat '... I believe that the sat c 'm one who is falling in love with this amp a vr c & I slaughter the words permit me to define that, the sat' of a stack marshall or mesa mm
more with the contour mode digging mediums, ca breath
- Overall Opinion
- I've had the three days I tried several other j marshall tsl 401 amp fender hot rod and j in the process and c the only "small" combo that seduced me in tt case for me (which is good for you is not the not necessarily for the others) only thing that did a lot think ... the price is the price of putin casi a stack (yes, but a huge stack c)
but hey after a week of reflection of the testing other ss amp succ j ai prefried SAVE longer for the power purchased and I thought I remake this choice ESIT ss
- Thirty watt all-tube, high quality HP celestion
- The f 30 is a victim of its quality. Indeed, it fulfills its function without "betraying" the sound of the guitar. In this way, if one is not a good game, it is difficult to get good sound. I think those who find this gem is "cold" are simply scratch that the recount, and prfrent amps that do the job instead. Case got ...
- No need to blame him he is not for any style. It's plutt ct one who holds the six strings need to see.
All shades go with the f 30, which makes the game a little more difficult matriser, but oh how much more beautiful than its competitors.
Choose an f 30, it is not easy but choose to engage in the path of the gear that will lead o you will be able to go.
- Overall Opinion
- Can be a reproach to f 30: in distortion, it sounds fast trs trs fort.
- ***** I have this amp recently so I let my impressions 1ST .. I will srement a new criticism if they were to change *****
Lamp Combo 2 channel (4 12AX7 and 2 EL84 pramp in power)
Cabinet Celestion Vintage 30 12 "(one kill)
Footswitch & cover included (there is even a rear storage, a pocket intgre the combo, to store the switch and the power supply ^ ^)
Each channel has its own gain, his master, the reverb and 3-band EQ. In addition, the clean channel has a push pull on the gain that can go into "bright" and have a boost in the treble, while the channel has saturated a boost in the low mids foot switchable (outline) .
I bought used from this site with a reducing power THD Hotplate (I'll explain after pkoi xD) for 1100
- One branch, we play it sounds. Well .. basically, whatever the rglage performed (almost ...) it sounds and it sounds good. That said the legalization is very effective and can really touch a while (I have the sound of Ride on Vines, I approach the sound of Petrucci Jaws of Life, I can have a clean sound from funk to jazz .. with lots of shades of crunch on the gain by playing ... very versatile)
So a good sound is very easy ateint even if I had to take two journalists to find the one I like the + at the moment ^ ^.
The manual is ... there are funny xD DLIR manufacturers (log onto the Irish: p) they boast a little .. nothing nasty and it's always DLIR to see this stuff in a manual of an amp of this class: p (ca dtend after the cracking of the portfolio)
The weakness of the amp .. it's too much power though .. xD I knew it was playing a high mesa .. but to imagine that two of the master,-12dB on attnuateur (or power divided by four) the windows of my room tremble repeated .. what they say about the power of the amp dmoniaque is completely true and not at all EXAGRES .. it is far too powerful. However, no matter how powerful they are being asked to send it always the way + that is clean. (A-16dB THD with the knob down you lose all the same but hey the bass speaker is not at all sollicit so it could not be more normal ... the THD still allows to repeat with other without drawing drummer pke even declining quite the master I cover ....)
o my 9 / 10 but I chipotte some (many?: oops2
- I touch everything .. but I play mostly prog metal. I play a Gibson Les Paul SmartWood Studio.
In the clean channel I have a beautiful .. just beautiful ^ ^ "how to say .. I approached the acoustic sound but typ transparent (you would recognize any guitar through but you can feel the grain mesa .. + What is even true in the saturated crunch varies powerful mediator under the blows of a real treat .. mmmh
Satur-channel it's going from blues to metal. + bah is sharp and incisive is sr .. but uh see the fronts have to try and if after I was told that it's not enough to play sounds BIG ... arf I must redeem myself ears: / and anyway I do not want to sound without medium at all I think it's low, flat, screaming ^ ^
I find my happiness because I can play with anything and everything (except the death but I must admit it) the clean sound is really superb .... I am still on the buttocks. and disto me stick to the ceiling (and crack the glass of the local xD) is extremely accurate while no matter what you do and whether right or wrong throughout the game passes through the baffle and is intgralement refund! means all the nuances ... a pleasure ^ ^
- Overall Opinion
- I have only been three days and I already know that I do not spare (or so for another mesa recto when I type the appropriate place to rpter without all of ... and destroy the sub xD) is compact: smaller than my laney MXD65 HC, dveloppe dmoniaque a powerful sound, which is prcis that he be subject .. A gem of amplification. I know a Submitted why so many people who have tried Mesa dmordent do more: / (But I tried one before, and Rivera c'tait not bad ..)
Comes with all accessories normally an option for many manufacturers as a cover, however, essential if we play in the winter and repeated that it must be dplacer, and Engl footswitch that is smart to place an option ^ ^
A + non ngligeable is that it only has 6 lights and therefore is relatively inexpensive to maintain! (That's how I knew that I would never buy myself a road king xD)
for my first tube amp there's me ... I am filled with the sounds it releases .. He placed me on a cloud and even inspired me (like what the record does not lie when she prtend Mesa that serves as a muse xDD) for 2 songs in 3 days ^ ^
I love and care
- 2 channel tube amp (clean / dist, dist boost)
30 watt (very powerful)
all connections must be
looks very solid!
- Branch is very easy playing.
we chose the three sounds of the pedal 1Since
the pedals in the loop and c zou party
- Clean: superb! Precise and full
1 dist: rock blues super
dist2: the big punchy rock
He responded very well to distortion pedals
n'yparait it more versatile.
- Overall Opinion
- Great amp!! Quality pro
will try it because it disconnects!
- Page: 1