Belcat FUZ-510 Fuzz user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- it is an overdrive / fuzz in belcat manufactured in China.
the circuit is analog.
connectivity is simple, a guitar input right (in), the amplifier output to the left (out) and an input AC power (DC in).
What could be simpler?!
- Easier, you die!
a button to remove treble tone, fuzz button to saturation at the fuzz, the level knob for the volume level.
no manual on the horizon, this is not a gas plant instead!
for setting function of the effect, you press the switch and go!
- Sound Quality
- I personally think this belcat doing well, and I had some effects pedals!
While it lacks the power of a big muff or a Guyatone Metal Master (which I deeply regret selling it!), but it is doing more than well, with it, we have a saturation in its warm, no sound that assault you apart if you push them all the way ... and again ...
I use it with my guitars simply, although I used with my bass too; performance is not the same, requiring different frequencies!
- Overall Opinion
- I've had it about a year and, despite the number of pedals that I bought, it has always been there to give me that warmth in the sound even when I'm micro acute and besides, it can range from simple overdrive through a saturation well push up the fuzz itself: it is if it is capable of many things compared to some pedals that are worth 3 times more expensive and have a sound or two that are worth visiting.
I had a lot of pedals, big muff (great presence and huge!) Guyatone Metal Master (super! I bitterly regret that) boss metal zone (the sound box of boss), visual sound jekyll & hide (concept very good; an overdrive and saturation that can be mixed), biyang X-drive (not bad, sounds interesting), MXR Blue Box (indeed strange and interesting) MXR Distortion III (not a real scam and terrible considering the price ).
what I like, I said above.
I do not like this and it lacks power.
I find the value for money very good.
with experience, I will turn to other pedals because I have not finished testing all major pedal on the planet (ibanez tube screamer, tube king, mesa-boogie V-twin and bottle rocket and others ...).
- Analog fuzz effect, three knobs (level, tone, fuzz).
9V battery or power supply sector. No battery compartment on the other hand ...
Note also that the switch is not at all like the Mount Boss pedals type, here the implant is directly switch on the PCB. To see the long run if this circuit can hold up ...
No true bypass but I did not not signal loss when the pedals are in my set.
6 / 10 for the battery and the switch a little cheap (but good for 39 ...)
- For me there is not 36 possible sounds.
With one strat, fuzz tone background and background.
On humbuckers, it must be more parsimonious because it sends STRID, not Exceeds 7 / 10 on the knob fuzz.
What is gnial on this kind of pedals, it can CONTRL rate of saturation with the volume of the guitar. The volume-General for the pedals is the same one or two or 10 on the guitar volume, we can then accder many shades, from lightweight to boost the saturation lumberjack.
- Sound Quality
- The pedals are very close to the spirit and is FuzzFace antithse a BigMuff.
The nuances of the game are well respected trs, the sound is never loud, even with the tone and Tone pedals guitar background.
I play with my prfre the stratum, is really not far from the Hendrix Axis Bold As Love.
I find it a little less comfortable with humbuckers for cons, the sound and drool a little too comic nuances of game I got.
- Overall Opinion
- I pass a BigMuff the pedals, it's frankly the day and night and I finally sound I want.
Bought 3 weeks ago, for the moment the switch holds up. And then to 39, it is ready concd him some flaws that other pedals do not ...
I find the report quality / price excellent. To my knowledge, I have not found a type pedals FuzzFace this price.