Maxon DB10 Dual Booster
Godlyke announces release of Maxon DB10 Dual Booster.
The DB10 features two completely independent Boost circuits in a single compact housing.
Each of the DB10’s Boost circuits has its own input and output jacks, allowing them to be cascaded into one another in any order.
In addition, a separate overdrive/distortion pedal can be placed in between the DB10’s two channels, allowing the user to increase either Volume, amount of Gain, or both simultaneously.
Maxon DB10 Dual Booster features include:
- Clean channel with +20 dB of boost and flat frequency response
- Vintage channel with +20 dB of boost and slight hi-frequency roll-off
- Individual Status Indicator LED’s for each channel
- 9-volt Battery or 9-18VoltDCadaptor power options
- Optional 18-volt operation improves dynamic range and headroom
- Separate in/out jacks for each channel
- Mechanical True Bypass switching for both channels
- Close-proximity switches allow user to operate both channels simultaneously
MSRP: $299, Street Price: $249
For more info on the Maxon DB10 Dual Booster and other Maxon products, visit www.maxonfx.com.