Washburn HB32 - Distressed Mahogany user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- The guitar hb32 dm is a quarter of a mahogany body
* In which country was it made? (United States, Japan, Mexico, France ...)
Made in China
* How many frets, what kind of micro as well as their configuration?
22 frets, two humbuckers and split with a non 3-position selector
* What type of bridge (Floyd, Wilkinson ...)?
* What are the settings (volume, tone, micro switch ...)?
2 volumes, 2 tones
* What type of race?
- * The handle is it fun?
yes, I find it very enjoyable. We do not stick the man on the back of the handle when it is over 10 °, contrary to all jazz guitar I've tried (epiphone, etc..) Thank you the satin.
* Access to acute (recent freight) is it easy?
like a 335 is not to say extraordinary, but it's not a shred guitar.
* Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?
Yes, the ergonomics are very good.
- * They are suitable to your style of music?
* With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play?
Crate vintage club 50 / 120 Laney GC / koch pedaltone
* What kind of sound you get and with what settings ("crystalline", "bold ",....)?
primarily a fat neck pickup especially.
* What are the sounds you prefer, you hate?
I like the serious present and sustain good very good.
- Overall Opinion
- * How long have you use it?
for almost a year
* What is so special that you like most and least?
most: the body while mahogany, bronze fittings
the least: the attachment strap behind the neck
* Have you tried many other models before buying it?
some (dot epiphone, ibanez)
* How would you rate the quality / price?
* With experience, you do again this choice? ...
- See further notice.
- I find the handle trs enjoyable it is fine and it provides good speed maneuver. the highs are also easy to ACCS.
the quality of the handle is not terrible on the other hand ... there was a hole in one of my frets and the original silent frtage trs I have the wrong RALIS emnener in a luthier.
it is big enough but this is normal since it's a jazz guitar.
the sound is pretty good especially the micro serious.
- Trs is versatile I use it to play everything: jazz, gypsy jazz, reggae and rock.
the microphone can be a serious enough his round and full of bass trs good for jazz while the micro acute can play any style of rock.
I use a AER Compact 60 to play jazz and sounds great.
on the other hand to everything from a rock hard and fast in trs trs feedback.
- Overall Opinion
- I use it for the past 2 years.
what I like most is its handle (but not the quality of the wood) and also his face in wood (a good log of wood) against level by finishing including the handle is really again.
I find the report quality great price because it costs so cheap and it sounds great with a small tower at the luthier.
I count myself even when a Spare to jazz guitar better quality but I recommend all beginners in jazz.
- - In which country was it made? (United States, Japan, Mexico, France ...)
China (bof not terible)
- How many frets, what kind of micro as well as their configuration?
22fret, type of winding or micro doule humbeker home washburn
- What type of bridge (Floyd, Wilkinson ...)?
I think the bridge is kind of gibson
- What are the settings (volume, tone, micro switch ...)?
4selecteur which 2son 2tonalité and a pickup selector
- What type of race?
Gibson Les Paul type of handle, but I find less round
- - The handle is it fun?
I find the handle is not pleasant but there are strong punch acroche a bit of time too and I like the quality of pa boi pink
- Access to acute (recent freight) is it easy?
no problem very easy
- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?
ergonomics I find it a little small but big at the table but it is a jazz guitar at the same time!
- Gets it easy to sound good? ...
yes no easy problem
- - They are suitable to your style of music?
yes I play all disappointed jazz gypsy jazz, blues, rock, reggae, funk ... but do not think of the classic bossa or dessu!
- With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play?
I play with a Marshall MG30DFX and a pod xt
- What kind of sound you get and with what settings ("crystalline", "bold ",....)?
I find her rather round with the serious micro and micro crystal-clear treble
- What are the sounds you prefer, you hate?
j'aime bcp the microphone I find serious warmly acute but less that the pickups are a bit too banal top top!
- Overall Opinion
- - How long have you use it?
for 1 week
- What is so special that you like most and least?
I love the beauty of the wood is beautiful guitar sound is very good too hik only is the quality of the wood of the handle!
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
yes yes bcp nivo money but it is she who wins
- How would you rate the quality / price?
very good! a very good guitar for that price
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
yes but I will change the micro and the handle! micro I think when I do sub !!!^^
in any case very good guitar I like bcp!