Yamaha PSR-310 user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- Synthesis of five octaves (61 keys)
No effect on the voices from the self harmony
- Simple configuration, you can not edit the sounds and the manual is unnecessary given the simplicity of using the keyboard.
- Overall Opinion
- Yamaha PSR 310 is a trs good keyboard for beginners but it is good that a few years. I recommend it if you think change rgulirement keyboard but mine is 4 years old and become hard keys and touch sensitive is difficult to obtain in these conditions. Given the date of its release, its sounds are quite Fidler and multi pads are pretty funny.N / A
- Arranger keyboard 5 octaves - 61-note velocity-size with several split point for support - touch synthbr /> AWM Sound Technology
Maximum Polyphony = 28 channels
100 sounds diffrent
With Dual Voice = 100 x 100 = 10,000 possible combinations
With the keyboard splitage = 100 x 10,000 = 1,000,000 possible combinations
So if splitage Keyboard + Dual Voice on each part = 10 000 x 10 000 = 100 million possible combinations
100 rhythm and accompaniment styles DIFFERENT
Drum kit with sonotits accessible via the keyboard
Gnrale control section:
- Key select voice / style / sound effect
- Pav numrique 0 9
- Select buttons "+" and "-"
Section "Overall Control":
- 4 modes of support: normal / split / single finger / fingered
- Rglage volume gnral
- Rglage Tempo 40 240
- Transposition -12 / +12
- Changing the split point
Section "Accompaniment Control":
- Rglage the companion volume to 0 24
- Intro / Fill + + On-Off/Ending Synchro Start Start / Stop
See "Voice Effect":
- Auto Harmony 00 05 = Off / Duet / Trio / Block / Country / Octave
- Sustain On / Off
- Touch Response On / Off to activate or disable the key VLOC
- Dual Voice On / Off to play two sounds at the same time
Section 'Song Book ":
- 15 pieces prenregistrs and playable
- Minus One On / Off
- DMO Start / Stop
Section "Melody & Chord Memory": recording and agreement Młoda
- Button "Rec"
- 3 of 3 Bank to select sounds DIFFERENT
- Button "Chain"
Section "Sound Effect Pads": 4 buttons each 10 sounds, 40 sound effects sound DIFFERENT
Red LED Display
2HP 10 cm 2W + 2W
Headphone Jack / AUX jack 6.35
Taken to sustain pedals jack 6.35
2 MIDI: MIDI IN and MIDI OUT
Can run on batteries (6 x 1.5 V) or 10-12V AC adapter provided
Dimensions = 90.8 x 34.4 x 11 cm Weight = 5.1 Kg
- Setup could not be more simple, especially when one is accustomed to Yamaha arrangers.
No edition of sounds.
The effects are rgls.
Manual useless!! Use simple and hyper hyper intuitive. Ideal for learning, beginners in keyboard or to confirm them.
- Overall Opinion
- Used 4 months (I often change gear), I Entire given satisfaction in his role as arranger and keyboard fills me especially when I used a few times as my keyboard be.
It s'avre be an excellent 61-key keyboard matre MIDI implmentation complte his grace.
The most: pav numrique 0 and 9 "+" button and "-" to select and one of a rglage paramtres easier and quickly accessible.
Trsralistes sounds (it is in the SERIES "300" ISP), a quality manufacturing and excellent sound (the reputable Yamaha PSR and its no longer do).
With the exprience I vosu say: If you find a good arranger keyboard easy to use doubles as a keyboard 61 keys matre effective Do not hesitate, especially for the bargain price! ! you can find on eBay between 90 and 130 which is given for such a machine.N / A