Peavey Odyssey Telecaster user reviews
- Made in the united state, tune o matic bridge and stop bar. 24 frets with two peavey humbucker split (origin), three slecteur positron + switch split = 6 possibilities. 2 Volumes 2 Tones.
Two-part body with a mahogany table saddle, mahogany neck with button in bene. Medium frets. The neck profile D is al heel with a well worked for ergonomics is rather thin. The key is not flat but the radius is not very pronounced.
It is not very grazing and the weight is reasonable, closer to the weight of a SG than that of a Les Paul. The table is Lger bomb.
A pleasant enough
- handle for arpge, I prefer that of my G & L ASAT pais for more consistent play. Dcoupe the heel and horn CHAC LOWER makes the perfect treble. The guitar is well balanced when standing. The varnish with 20 years is enough dsormais skate therefore does not hang too much on his hands.
I bought the pickups with origins but I've since replaced the clear sound does not suit me, they kept saturated with a presence in the treble quite striking. Prfr I have a fatter sound with a torque of 490 home gibson.
- The sound is generally low medium mahogany forces. The sustain is good but not infinite.
I like the cluck a bit messy but not too much that gets to the rock and heavy without asking any question.
- Overall Opinion
- I use it for 6 months is a good acquisition for availing oneself of a real guitar violin very correct and does not seem to move more than a time (guitar 1991).
I already play on Epiphone G400, Musicman Axis, I currently have a G & L ASAT S3. I've tested the Stratocaster and Ibanez and a Les Paul studio that sounded Anne 80.
The inspiration for this guitar with a body Pauliene shuffled Les Paul and Tl is not a copy and does not sound like a Les Paul. The spirit, however celu size of a guitar for rock with a handle for solos very easily.
It is found today used for 500 what if she is in a good condition for it's well worth a guitar with a violin is really beautiful. Good violin
1 people found this review helpful
- Guitar handmade from United States, 24 frets 2 humbuckers + switch split.
Roros 500 purchase with the bridge pickup seymour sh-4 and the handle of origin (presumably brand peavey). The bridge is a Gotoh TunOmatic and electronic type is paul.Manche The driver and jumbo frets .
THE FIRST Ds grip there is first the quality of the finish: beautiful table, and inserts a-gogo no traces of glue or other short dtails navrants.En a very fine instrument.
- The handle is a conductor rgal: a real highway, neither too big nor too late in any case it is my little mimines.L 'Access in acute is also very easy and we are left without being report a teasing Most recent internship frets without gene.La lead guitar is balance, lgre enough (even if I prfre heavy guitars) lespaulienne form (even with PRS one pan shot is enjoyable as sitting upright.
So this is an easy instrument to play and it takes trs quickly.
- I play rock / metal and setup microphone is perfect for me: the SH-4 is scabby and slamming while the handle is round while remaining trs prcis (we can say jazzifiant). But to play the death of IDAL is not sound because the output level is not huge (well I play my motion jm'en not death!).
On my Peavey head (I have done in. expr) the sound is frankly good trs typ Hard-rock while remaining prcis and Dfine: a treat! With the split, plus a nice hum, it sounds less heavy accde trs but usable (without sounding like the real simple). Honntement you can play many styles and this is Pitit trs versatile even if the rock / hard rock remains his favorite playground (it must be said that my right hand attack is something to do :-).
In short, it sounds race ...
- Overall Opinion
- It's been a year and a half that this guitar is my main instrument and I'm really happy (especially for Roros 500!). She is beautiful, dsirable (er..) And whines like a mad dog!
Only dtail just sucks: the inlay on the handle chelou forcment not my taste but it is ultimately a dtail.Bon 9 because if I find a better scratch would jluis 10 (though I jou on a lot of guitars (gibson'fender ..).. it's been 12 years since I itches).
If you find OCCAZ to throw you over because it is really a good choice.