The DDS80 is a rack-mountable media player with features like pitch-shift, key lock, scratch, loop and fast track lookup.
Anyone used to Numark's iDJ2 will notice the same color screen, DJ engine and Crate workspace reappear with the DDS80.
Numark has included their DDS Drive media rack. This expands media options and connects via USB. Plugging into the DDS Drive adds an 80GB hard drive and DVD / CD-ROM drive for more media access.
According to Numark the USB functionality allows for quick connection so you can transfer your library from your computer, Windows-formatted USB drive and even your iPod to the DDS80.
- Large backlit, full-color display with revolutionary user interface
- Key lock support for maintaining key while tempo shifting
- Visual Track Profiles show energy changes for precise phrase searching
- Seamless looping, pitch control, scratching capability via jog wheels
- Text-search, letter-pick scrolling, and on-board playlist creation
- Three USB ports for iPods, thumb drives and hard drives
- Play music from two devices simultaneously, including two songs from the same iPod
- Scratch with MP3, WAV and AAC [unprotected] files
- Pitch control with range up to +25% and down to -100%
- Beatkeeper technology with TAP override function
- Searches via two large jog wheels and uses skip peak searching in profiles
- Two front-facing USB ports for additional expansion
For More Info