Cort Stellar user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- Version with three microphones and split Seymour Duncan
22 frets, wilkinson tremolo (a bit like the floyd rose but not deadlocks string)
1 volume, 1 tone split with microphones.
- Handle end and worked well, pleasant to the touch and quick.
The guitar is well balanced disbursement as sitting.
The settings are simple, but many thanks to the split.
- It is rather intended for a different experience, not specialized but very versatile.
The central micro gives good fishing for rock-pop.
The microphone can make out sharp snapping sounds as desired.
- Overall Opinion
- I used it for quite a year for 3 years but I am bass player so I separated despite a good impression for a mid-range guitar.
- Manufacturing Coren, I bought my Cort in 1998. In the era I was looking for a versatile guitar for a reasonable cot j'tais student. Cort silent so little known. Here are the SPECIFICATIONS:
- 22 frets
- 2 Duncan pickups + 1 single humbucker in the bridge position splitable
- Wilkinson vibrato
- 1 volume 1 micro tonalitswitch
- Slecteur 7 positions
- Flat Channel vissbr />
At first glance, appears to be the apolyvalence ...
- The handle is trs accessible, flat and fast, enjoyable to touch. Enchantment can all positions without tural efforts along the entire length of the handle. The body makes a dcoupe Access in Agues ease.
The Stellar is plutt good balance while standing or sitting, we keep a great playability
The vibrato is well made and the tuning is good if you do not push the rack in the extreme.
- For sonnorits while dpend of what you're looking.
The humbucker in the bridge position is splitable which opens a lot of opportunities for funk styles, sounds or reggay trs saturated.
The microphone in the middle is intended to sound more clear and gentle rhythm to the sound pop.
The neck pickup is suitable for arpges but it is probably the least equilibrated: its tone is a little tuft which wastes a lot of warmth to the sound.
Note that the knobs are well made but the tonal variations offer little in terms of intrt rglages end.
- Overall Opinion
- I use this guitar for 6 years now but with some additions. In fact, the door knobs to CASC, in the back of the guitar, silent large enough for a system that accuiellir active. So I replaced the bridge pickup with a version amplified, which was immediately given even more punch for my funk songs.
I tested many guitars before buying, but none gave report qualitson / price / ergonomics equivalent. I do not regret that choice.
The default principal is a lack of clarity gnral neck and middle pickups, but by changing the knob (500 k for example) has quickly arranged for a smaller cot. But as the MODEL basic sound is a little contrast with the quality and comfort of violin, my overall rating is 8 / 10.