Hohner G3T user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- handle the mechanical all that has been said before
I agree with my colleagues
selector micro fragile. I've blown a
- for on it is not heavy
- for the sound against it will not. no gain. one volume flush daisies.
maybe I have not had a bowl with mine but it is like that.
a distortion channel, I have a little crunch, dirty and more. and since the beginning.
I was too drunk can be when I bought it. but I'm not sure on this one.
- Overall Opinion
- bought new in London 150 pounds ago 20.25 years.
I am rarely used the move.
Vibrato is not great
- Hello, my Hohner G3T was purchased in U.S. import, which is no small feat since I came with more than a month behind the originally announced. I understand that it was manufactured in Southeast Asia but I have nothing against that ... For once, I have not had any bad surprises.
Superstrate configuration is typed with double bridge and two single side stick and I'll tell you ... brown brown I love it! I have no complaints about the quality of the microphones, with distortion side easel, I did not need aditional ... When the simple discovery for me, with an overdrive upstream of a beautiful clear tone, I put the microphone in addition to the central neck pickup and there, it's dope, I'm getting high speed plans in clear way Sisters of Mercy. End of story it sounds
The vibrato is effective downhill, but his race permetra do not raise the pitch in semitone beyond the ... In fact you have an equivalent of a Bigsby on hand. But it is already. The blocking system is performing. Nothing to say.
The settings are a bit special with a switch for each of the microphones ... on-off for 2 singles, 3 positions for the double (off, single, double), one volume and one tone. I like a flat, the volume position directly under my little finger and I tend to handle inadvertently ... This says nothing dramatic ...
- The neck is very slick, I'm infoutu carractéristiques to check but it must be of a tuning fork with a 5.25 slim narrow profile (side button). Good academic atmosphere above. I am a follower of fundamentalist 24'3 / 4 (I played on gibson more than any other shovel), but I'm not frustrated by it. in fact, I do not know.
Strange feeling to have so little matter in the hands. In contrast, ca sends resonance issue, like any serious shovel ... Just a matter of habit so ...
Access to the highs, I do not talk about it, this is a highway ...
Talking about sounds. I have read many comments on the subject somewhat flattering name ... And I do not agree. I play mostly metal guitars on passive microwave and I did not complain of side pattate the humbucker bridge. It fit. In terms of simple, being very balanced output level, their use simultanné just makes a wonderful result ... telecasteresque ....
- This guitar is versatile but very modern. I used that I want her beautiful clear crystalins or neck pickup sound clear, I mean without too much fat. I'm mostly home studiste and this guitar is very useful because very "civilized", it sounds a bit dry, certe, but it sounds clean ... And small note in passing, the roar is in the fingers of brown shit!
I used it with Line 6 hardware and I have no relevant opinion on the amps here.
On this guitar, I like the sound side edge of the bridge humbucker, very accurate and the avalanche of superharmonic of two single employees at the same time ... I'm very basic.
In short, this is a good instrument.
- Overall Opinion
- That's the part where it is loose and where it is said his life :)
I have this guitar for 1 year before, I was walking with my Les Paul and my amp. Since then I upgraded, I have this shovel and a microwave bean Line 6 (well I cheat because I'm in LINE 6 for over 10 years) and an overdrive because I'ma fetishist. I am mobile, lightweight, and I have some gear that sounds in any conditions.
This is my first travel guitar. I have a Les Paul Studio 10-46, a Fernandes Vertigo rise at 12-54 (plan fat pig), a guitar WANDRE (replica EASTWOOD) in 10-46. It is mounted in 10-46 and with a personal investment moderate adjustment issue, I have a fully functional instrument which I have no complaints.
I personnaly responsible for the maintenance of my instruments and I admit having said that elements of this guitar require a little investment. Do not trust a maintenancier lazy, the hardware is a bit unusual.
Mrs I was mailed from our beautiful country and today it is in Afghanistan. She was still perfectly tuned to his arrival. It's a damn good guitar. I would separate myself for anything. If you are looking for a good travel guitar, do not hesitate, it could make you more services!
- Nothing to add, see below.
- The handle is well suited to my hand. Balance confusing at first but got used to it quickly.
I bought it secondhand, vibrato was very poorly tuned. With a little care, attention and patience, I have everything disassembled, reassembled and adjusted. Even the locking hook is working now.
Very comfortable seated with play for the tab provided for this purpose.
- The pickups are not my favorite but they are "correct".
What I appreciate most are the three small micro switch activation, for me the best system for selection of microphones.
- Overall Opinion
- This G3T and my Pignose and Roll!
- T technically everything said before.
A ajot all of the same: the vibrato has a system that guts assumed to block the vibrato in case of breakage of rope that never worked (the screen does not catch the paw that he should block).
The switches on / off the pickups are well regarded, especially with the push-pull phase / out of phase.
I also up 10-46 because I like the strings rsistent ... but sound more.
- Getting Started fabulous (for a machine as Drout at first), easy. It's fair and simple ergonomics. For the pattern of the handle, I think it's a good compromise between trs and pulpy round handle low-profile. Black belts speed race there probably will find their account.
- L I do not agree with the criticism of other opinions. By trying to live a good range of lamps (stacks JCM JCM 900 and 80 among others if I remember correctly), with clear sound distortion - but natural - a really sounds. Do not ask him to imitate the sound of certain REFERENCE, but it has a real sound. It is usable and exploitable without blushing, and more than a simple use of guitar "travel" (a term that I find elsewhere trspjorative).
Really, it sounds and much better than some of the japanese REFERENCE "boilerplate".
- Overall Opinion
- I have for 10 years, the violin is good enough for the sound gets better with time. I guitars of references, but it ultimately serves me most often (always handy). Even if I end a concert with it (rope breaks), I know exactly what sound I'll take ... for me it's pro.
I got it for 150 euros in a deposit-sales (to miss): I would say in my case ratio Q / P unbeatable.
Only BMOL: the trick of blocking the vibrato does not work.
Ajot from 22/06/2010.
Well I have always and I still love it. However I must prvenir at the level SAV Hohner are dogs. The knives are changing vibrato, but refuses to provide my Hohner luthier.Si I contact them directly, they send me back to the store I bought my guitar o ... store that no longer exists. Nice guys, here is a brand that I bar my list of future purchases.
- It has already been well described previously!
Mine, purchased in Germany was not included with the cover
and missing the next round tie belt ...
- Handle very comfortable and well finished
At first it was a little concerned and ultimately we feel very comfortable with this G3T,
the repartition of the masses is very good and this guitar does not tend to look
one side or the other.
The retractable landing gear is handy when sitting.
- The original pickups are not the highlight of the Hohner!
I think the change one day because they lack personality.
In mobile use, they still have enough ...
- Overall Opinion
- I had also interrested Traveler guitars before buying, but opinions were
G3T best on this, it has more than three microphones instead of one of its competitor.
Very good finish and wasp waist that allows you to discreetly take him on a trip!
In short a very attractive guitar music despite the weakness of its microphones, comfort
game and the overall balance is very good.
- This guitar is made in Korea I believe.
Body and handle Rabl.
24 key rosewood boxes.
3 microphone "selected by EMG" (2 single + 1 double)
A switch on / off by micro simple
A switch off / splittdouble for micro double.
CONTRL of a tone and a volume.
Black or gray color (mine is gray but it is less simple tastes and colors ...)
Steinberger vibrato bridge +
Support retractable game sitting
CHARACTERISTICS of "classical" many guitars that have been proven.
- The handle is round & flat key.
To some it does not agree may be.
In my case I find a comfortable.
Access in acute is remarkable given the size of the body of the instrument.
The weight is low & the gnral balance is good.
I was a little afraid of losing my back on this guitar without a head, the body so small and not find my support.
As thundering as it may seem I felt comfortable trs quickly to play standing or sitting (with the retractable support).
With regard to the sound, I better with other of my guitars.
But to work at home (and even in rptition) or to take him a beef impromptu this is enough.
MRIT it other microphones?
Can be ... if this is your guitar scne and again ...
- For rock, blues, funk, was the fact (I did it up in 10-46 because it's pulling that I like but not the original).
I plug into my old Fender Hot Rod Deluxe is like I said above less than my other guitars over type.
But its main quality is that it can be taken anywhere: in the metro, in bike, motorcycle, plane!
- Overall Opinion
- I use it for one week.
A hot it is on notice that it will take into perspective later.
I love its ease of use and transport.
I like the least but it's difficult to make I think.
Before buying this guitar, I also INTERESTED guitars Traveler.
They appeared to me less & less versatile Aesthetics.
They are in the same price range (try rue Victor Masse Paris http://www.musicnroll.com).
You for your money, this is a really good Hohner guitar the transportabilit more!
I do it again without hsiter this choice, I need a guitar of this type in my dplacements.
- Travel Guitar, very small and therefore very practical.
Comes with cover.
Pickups 1 Double (splittable), 2 single
Steinberger vibrato (yes!)
Volume + Ring + 3 switches (one for mic)
- To play sitting down, there is a kind of crutch very convenient way to play comfortably ...
The vibrato has a small lever to lock it completely .. The guitar behaves like a fixed bridge (it is mainly this mode I use)
This guitar strings need two special balls. But on the other cot is very practical, the strings are changed very quickly.
I've just never seen a guitar into the agreement as well .. The absence of head and cl is definitely for you!
At first, it is very very disturbed by the absence of head ... It's been a strange feeling when playing in the bass, you lose your bearings .. But we made it very very quickly ...
The guitar is quite heavy despite its size ... The handle is big enough .. All this certainly has to ensure a good sustain this guitar (which is the case).
- Well, for a travel guitar because it's still its main feature, it sounds really pretty! not bad at all even! The "Select by EMG" are not bad, but no more either ... Let them do their job without excel.
The sharp split the microphone provides sound typical of a single coil, for against, no sound as hollow as an intermediate position with a Start (certainly a detail Phase easy to adjust)
- Overall Opinion
- I use it for 5 years, and I lugs around everywhere! It is a pleasure .. The ideal companion Korg Pandora PX4 my (which is no problem in the cover of this guitar) :-)
Yes I do it again this choice with his eyes closed!
.. on the other hand, once at home, I do not touch more .. I have more (but less practice MOVE ;-))
- Made in Core.
Steinberger vibrato (excellent! Almost as well as a Floyd agreed to hold much more convenient than the Floyd to change the strings: 30 seconds. Yes, yes!)
3 EMG select: no longer correct.
Channel? This guitar is just a handle with a little wood around!
- Big round, but nice.
Access in acute carefree, and for good reason! There's no cash!
A little Drout at beginners, you lose again. Trs but comfortable. Ultra lightweight! (Same remarks Previous ...!)
His thundering, given the size of the machine. Resets the prjugs place ... (Must be wood, it is necessary that the guitars are heavy, etc ... Well, no!)
- Sincrement, you can do anything with.
- Overall Opinion
- I for 1 year.
The guitar is lugging around, ideal for holidays!
I want to put "real EMG" to see if a amliore.