Michael Kelly Guitars Valor Custom user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
User reviews in other languages
- two humbuckers "Rockfield" splittable, 3 positions: one, the other two
a volume knob, a Tone button
- nice run, very short compared to a fender, not amazing ergonomics: guitar a bit heavy and takes a little over the left shoulder, access to acute is the main defect of this guitar: it is not impossible, just complicated compared to a fender, not maize finish (I did not much comparison tool So basically I do not know)
Its super and ultra versatile!
- I do a lot of rock / blues and micro side handle me frankly bend, especially in the treble. occasionally a little fuck or reggae is well come, or solo a little more "spice" in a rock and micro side bridge is ideally suited ... I still do not operate much the possibility of splitt but it happens
(Remember to give a little gain if splitt one of the microphones) if not super hot to PRS's actually on the humbucker at the neck will be downright chopper sounds that come from the throat, very deep (no bad puns) when the pickup lens and it will be rather dry (with punch!) split it is rather mild and relatively clear
I use the effect "UK Blues" with blind Reverb pedal on my Vox Tonelab LE, I use an amp lamps.
- Overall Opinion
- I been using almost half a year, I had a front fender (Lonestar) which ennervait me: I wanted a sound that had more balls and that's what I like about my MK The quality / price / versatility is huge! it's cheap (although hurry, it's fureure the other side of the sleeve and prices begin to rise here) and frankly the balls when needed without being nag (and know s' delete if necessary, or even be very soft, you have to play on the microphones) the handle is short allowing some ease on stage (in addition she takes good light, beautiful finish)
In short a guitar that I bought her for her (ha. .. ha ... ha) and finish and proved super comfortable, it sounds great in all styles (a tube amp) and is not expensive ... that you ask.
unless I win the Lotto by then, I would do this choice with his eyes closed!
- Here are the top model of the valor, the custom.
manufactur kore in the same house that Cort, Bc Rich, some models of PRS or Hamer .. better quality of production as made in china, for the model in question is to the violin A veritable and excellent finish.
Corp-solid mahogany with neck-
-Key "Rosewood" 22cases with repre-pearl inlay on the 12th and box
-2 Rocfield Mafia humbucker humbuckers and split
1Volume-, 1 Tone push-pull (for 2)
TonePros original fixed bridge-
Saddle-table bombbr />-3 position toggle
- -Round play very pleasant, very good action until the 17th box again it gets a little complicated with acute CASC and somewhat limited.
-L 'is excellent rgonmie the grip is radical, it is the first contact in love (for my part I can do without)
-Noise level is still a strong point of this guitar.
-Versatility, good presence.
the clear sound correct according to its config it sounds a micro tlecaster a les paul and almost a strat.en its saturated even topo dpendra After all of the amp;
- I plug it into a Laney VC30 with extended cab 112.
for the clean (other than an amp in mine because the VC30 would even ring a Jim Harley) is not too bad is approached her e some typs.
In-overdrive or natural crunch of a good amp sound and really well balanced sustain, presence, harmonic notes springs naturally I think there is the one very good compromise between the violin and 'lectonnique (I understand that micro rock dja field were used on some models mtalleux vocation that is why he tends cruncher beautifully clean when in attack).
- Overall Opinion
- I use it for over a year I had a lot of guitar and then remains on it IC.J. highly appreciate many qualities that I think this guitar deserves that we recall its existence . 730euros I bought for the price of a strat mex I had a pice of violin making. certe are not written Fender, Gibson or PRS hogwash! what matters is the sound quality and workmanship, especially when it is amateur and not specially rich.
Brief quality correct. price again, I would.