Elevayta Wamp Boy [Freeware]
Elevayta presents Wamp Boy, a plug-in for Winamp.
Wamp Boy is a plug-in for the Winamp application that enables playback and processing of all your audio files through Elevayta plug-ins.
Simply load Wamp Boy as a plug-in in Winamp. Winamp then acts as your audio engine and is fully controlled from within Wamp Boy.
Wamp Boy automatically imports the Winamp playlist and provides real-time control of playback, recording and track selection. Load your favourite Elevayta VST plug-ins into 'Wamp Boy' and process your audio collection, writing the processed tracks to a file at the location of your choice. Wamp Boy plays and processes ALL audio file types supported by Winamp and records processed tracks in .wav format.
- A dedicated plug-in for hosting Elevayta VST plug-ins in Winamp
- Works with ALL Elevayta plug-ins, demos, lite & products.
- Processes and records from any audio format supported by Winamp to .wav format files.
- Real-time control of Winamp from within 'Wamp Boy'.
- Master volume and balance.
- 16, 24 or 32 bit Stereo or Mono recording of processed audio.
- Button for bypass of VST processing.
- Button for mute of audio output.
- Settings preserved between sessions.
Note: Elevayta VST plug-ins for use in 'Wamp Boy' must be downloaded/bought separately.