Godlyke PA-9 Power-All Deluxe Kit
Godlyke describes the PA-9 Power-All as "the world’s first 2000 mA, single outlet power supply designed for guitar effect users."
Users can power their entire pedalboard from a single power supply that takes up only one outlet space, they say.
The kit provides 9 volts DC at 2000 milliamps – more than enough current to power dozens of effect pedals, including up to 4 Line 6 Modelers, according to the manufacturer, which also states that the Power-All Deluxe Kit can power eleven pedals out of the box, and comes complete with a variety of jumper cables that allow connection of phone plug, reverse polarity, digital, and battery-only pedal types. New Ten-Foot, 18-gauge output cable allows for longer power runs without an extension cord.
The Power-All’s special circuit design offers the lowest noise floor of any digital power supply on the market, according to Godlyke. The PA-9 is said to come with a ferrite-core filter built onto its output cable to further reduce noise and hum. The PA-9 automatically converts any input voltage from 100-240 VAC to 9 VDC, allowing it to be used anywhere around the world.
The PA-9D Power-All® Deluxe Kit comes with:
- Power-All® 9 VDC, 2000 milliamp digital power supply
- Cable-11/R 11-lead right-angle Daisy Chain with spring-loaded jacks
- (1) Cable-Blue/R right-angle 3.5 mm Phone Plug Jumper Cable for use with EH and other vintage pedals
- (1) Cable-Green Line-6 Jumper Cable with spring loaded jack for use with Line 6 Modelers and other pedals requiring a 2.5 mm internal diameter jack
- (1) Cable-Green/R right-angle Line-6 Jumper Cable
- (1) Cable-Grey Battery Clip Jumper Cable for pedals with no AC input
- (1) Cable-Red/R right-angle Reverse Polarity Jumper Cable with spring-loaded jack
- (5) Cable Cap insulator sheaths to cover power leads when not in use
For more info on the Godlyke Power-All PA-9D Deluxe Kit, or other Power-All brand products, visit www.godlyke.com.